Chapter 3

I walk infront of the third Hokage. 

"Ayami please do a shadow clone." The Hokage says and I do some hand signs and whisper. 

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" And another me appears beside me. A headband is tossed to me and I smile brightly. 

"Thanks!" I say and I run out of the room and down to where Kakashi is waiting. 

"Oto-san I did it!" I yell waving my headband around like it was a million dollars. I jump onto Kakashis back and he smiles at me. 

"Giddy up Oto-san!" I yell and people that are celebrating stare at us Like we need to be locked up and Kakashi takes off running. I love Kakashi . Theres no doubt he's the best father ever!

Once we get to the house I go up into my room and lay my headband on my nightstand.

"wanna go out for ramen?" Kakashi asks. 

"Sure!" I say and get on his back. 

"Off to neverland Oto-san!" I yell. He chuckles and starts running to the ramen shop where Iruka and Naruto are enjoying ramen. Naruto has two bowls beside him and is almost finished with his third and Iruka is only on his first. I smirk at that. How could such a short boy eat so much? Kakashi sits down and I sit next to him silently and he orders ramen with fried pork. I ordered ramen with fried beef. Kakashi smiles at me and starts eating his food. 

I thank him and start eating my own food. I take a bite and my mouth explodes with flavor. 

"Are you going to be teaching?!" I ask.

"No... I be home for now on..." He says trailing off. 

"Oh ok then." I say and I finish my ramen and he's already eaten his. We pay and head home.  He bids me goodnight and heads into his room to sleep. I go into my room and pull out a piece of paper and I start writing. Tomorrow we get put into groups to train in. Yay...