Chapter 12

Ayami pov

At 11:00 when Kakashi is finally asleep I pack up my bags sliding my katanas into place on my back and I look around and grab a picture of our team and put it in one of the pockets in my bag. I pick up the bag slinging it over my shoulder and look at the time it's 11:30 and that's when I planned to leave I open the front door and walk out shutting and locking it behind me. I slowly walk past the academy I was just in like a week ago. Then someone steps in my way and I'm looking down slightly so all I really see is a dark blue shirt and white shorts. 

"Where are you going Ayami?" Sasuke asks. 

"Nowhere." I reply knowing he will push the subject further. 

"The bag you have packed to its rim with stuff doesn't look like nowhere," He says and I look at him. Snow's head peeks out the side of the bag and cocks her head at Sasuke, he lifts his hand and pet's her softly on her head. 

"I have to go I'm sorry Sasuke." I say walking around him and he walks after me. 

"Can you please tell me where you are going?!" He says loudly. 

"I'm going to a friend." I say and he looks at me not believing a word I just said. 

"What friend?" He asks shoving his hands into the pockets of his white shorts. 

"Her name is uh... Seiko." I say and he looks at me. 

"Where did you meet this 'Seiko'?" He asks and I look down. 

"When I was still in my home village," I say. 

"Mhmm." He says. I am silently wondering why couldn't he just let it be and trust me I mean we are dating he trusts me that much can he just believe the lies? I speed walk towards the gate of the village. 

"Does Kakashi know about you going with this friend?" He asks and I look at him over my shoulder. 

"No he doesn't." I say and he looks at me and I turn my head to face forwards again and I see the girl up ahead at the gate waiting like an escort. I turn around to bid good bye to Sasuke when he hugs me. 

"Judging by how full that bag is you wont be coming back soon..." He says. And I hug him back and soon he lets go. 

"Well go have fun with your friend..." He says and I nod heading to the girl. 

"I love you Ayami!" He says. 

"I love you too!" I say back. I just lied to Sasuke.... Now to see why these people want me so bad as to threaten my whole village.