Chapter 16

Ayami Pov

I wake up and look around, I'm in a dimly lit room with a huge bed with black sheets. Theres a small dresser, and a small mirror in the corner of the room. I get out of the bed despite of me wanting to roll on the soft material of the blanket. I look in the mirror and fix my hair which looked like a porcupine. I step out and look around and hear voices at the end of the hall, I walk down and look in and see Sasori and Deidara talking at the table. Sasori looks at me out of the corner of his eye and Deidara turns his head to me. 

"Hey Ayami." Deidara says smiling  softly. 

"I thought you were mad at him." I blurt looking at him then at Sasori. 

"Eh I forgave him." Deidara says flatly, Sasori smiles to himself. 

"Do you know where Itachi is?" I ask them. 

"Yea he's on some type of mission." He says and I frown. 

"oh..." I say looking down. I walk back into that room and lay on the bed, I notice theres a small table to the side of the bed. On it is the picture of my team. I roll across the bed to the small table and pick the framed picture up, I look at everyone and smile softly. I lay down still holding the picture and I fall back a sleep. 

A/N I was rereading my chapters and I realized how much my writing has changed over the past year. I didn't really know how to write really good books when I first started and now I just won an award for book writing. I'm surprised by how many of you guys read this. But thank you sooooo much if it wasn't for you guys requesting an update, I wouldn't have gotten this far! Thank you so so very much I love you guys so much! Bye my little Muffins!