Chapter 2

(four years later on the last say of academy)

"Aya-Chan wake up!" Kakashi yells in my ear. 

"A few more minutes?" I say still asleep. 

"Dont make me do the Jutsu-" In the middle of his sentence I pop up. 

"Im awake!" I yell. He smiles and I start pushing him out of my room. 

"I have to change Oto-san (dad)  so get out!" I say pushing him out of my room. I then close and lock my door and decide on what to wear. 

I pull out a white shirt with black netting under neath, a white jacket with a furry hood, white skinny jeans, and pull out my normal shoes. I put them all on and walk out and downstairs to where Kakashi is reading one of his pervy books. Also if you were wondering I got my name changed to Ayami Nana Hatake. 

"Bye Oto-san!"I say and start walking towards the academy. Once I get there I walk in and sit next to my best friend Kiba his dog Akamaru.  Hinata my other friends take the seats beside me. 

"How are you guys?" I ask. 

"Eh me and Akamaru are good" Kiba says smiling. 

"im good how about you Ayami?" Hinata asks. 

"Im good thanks for asking!" I say petting Akamaru. 

"I got a dog last night!" I say to kiba.

"oh cool where is it?" Kiba asks and I slowly pull my hood off and I reveal a small white pup on the top of my head.

"Aw! Is it a boy or girl?!" Kiba asks. 

"Its a girl her name is snowball" I say and he picks her up off my head. I smile as he looks at the pup. Akamaru barks at her quietly. I laugh. 

"I have to admit shes a cute one!" he says smiling showing his canine teeth. 

"get ready for the test!" Iruka-sensei says and I gulp i hate tests.