Chapter 19

Ayami pov

My eyes are wide as I look at Tobi. My mission is to capture my old team mate? Why did I get this mission why not Sasuke?!

"Uh Tobi I think you should switch the missions she has better bonds with that boy. I don't have any bonds with him" Sasuke says.

"No you two have been assigned for a reason now get ready Ayami you're leaving today. Sasuke you're leaving tomorrow." Tobi says sternly looking at us. I get up as Tobi throws Itachi's old cloak to Sasuke. I walk to my room and put my cloak and shoes on. Arms wrap around my waist and I turn around to face Sasuke who's smiling softly at me. He leans down and kisses me softly on the lips, I wrap my arms around his neck holding him there until a knock on the door breaks us apart. Sasuke doesn't have Itachi's cloak on he has a brand new one on, Itachi's sits right on my bed folded nicely. I look at it and smile remembering one time when we were out in the rain and my cloak some how got torn apart and Itachi put his cloak on me to keep me out of the rain. He got sick afterwards though. Sasuke wraps me into a hug, a tight one. I smile at him and Snow gets off the bed walking to me. Sasuke walks me and Snow to the entrance of the hideout. I mount snow's back.

"Be safe Ayami." Sasuke says softly and I nod, Snow starts to run forward on the path to Konoha, I turn around and wave at Sasuke before we disappear into the trees. I turn forward sighing sinking my face into Snow's soft fur.

-Time skip cause why not :3-

We arrive at the main gate of Konoha at around midnight. I dismount off of Snow's back.

"Hey, I need you to go hide in the trees Snow." I say softly and she looks at me.

"Ill whistle if i need you." I say softly, she nods her doggy head and she walks away hiding behind a large tree. I walk in past two sleeping gate shinobi. I almost snort when I do. Were the shinobi here always been so lazy? I walk by the outer edge of the village where I know hardly people are at, I walk through the old training field. I stop by the short poles and look at them remembering that day. But my daydream of that day snaps shortly after. I hear laughing and a light giggle. I perch on a tree to see Naruto, Sakura, and some other dude walking with them. Looking at them brings back memories and I shift slightly hitting a small branch that was half dead, and it breaks and falls to the ground with a thud. Naruto stops and snaps his eyes up to the tree that I'm at and sees me well the cloak I'm wearing and he tells the others. Suddenly he jumps up and lands on the branch and u jump back to the one behind me only to find Sakura the there and she punches my shoulder.... Hard to where I hear my shoulder bone crack sharp pain falls shortly after and I fall from the branch. I get up and try to form a jutsu but my arm doesn't respond. Another hit from her sends me flying backwards into another trees. Holy shit I didn't know she was that powerful! Naruto walks over and rips the hat off my head and his eyes widen. Sakura looks at me with wide eyes.

"Ayami??" Naruto questions I don't look at them instead I whistle loud and clear and Snow comes running in.

"Snow..?" Sakura says looking at the dog. Snow picks me up in her mouth and slings me gently on her back and takes off running. I don't look back at them cause I know they're staring at me. Snow comes to a halt out of no where and I'm not holding on so I fly off hitting my shoulder on the ground hard. I hear someone walking towards me and the sound of another dog near by. I lift my head up slightly only to see Kakashi, Kiba, and Akamaru. I try to lift my self up so I can get back on Snow and leave but Kakashi comes to me and has no problem lifting me up by my cloak. I lift my head up and look at him and he looks like he's about to drop me.

"Ayami?" Both him and Kiba say and I look at the them. Then I swing my leg up hitting Kakashi in the stomach causing him to double over and drop me and I run to Snow and mount her. Snow takes off running and I don't look back I don't want to feel the guilt.

(I tried to write and failed im sorry....