Chapter 17

Ayami pic

I wake up roll out of the bed groaning as I hit the cold ground. I stand up and fix my hair slightly so it didn't look so bad. I step out to where everyone was and I see Itachi putting a bag down.

"Hey Ayami." He says tiredly.

"Hey! How was your mission?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"It was a failure..." He looks down as he speaks.

"How so?" I question.

"None of your business!" He snaps angrily. I step back and he shakes his head at him self.

"Sorry I'm just stressed out.." He apologizes.

"It's ok..." I say and he looks at me.

"What happened?" I ask quietly.

"I saw Sasuke and he tried to kill me.." He says and my eyes widen.

"Huh?!" I say wondering why Sasuke would act like that.

"You see when we were younger the Anbu Black Ops leader Danzo hired me to wipe out the whole entire Uchiha clan. So I did. But when Sasuke came home late from the academy, he saw everyone dead, the bodies littering the ground where he walks. He went home scared that his parents had the same fate, and they did. I saw him scared that night in our living room, scared for his life, scared of me. Then I realized that I couldn't kill him. I couldn't kill my younger brother. So I left him, and since then his sadness has turned into hatred towards me. He has now made it, his goal to take me out and now I'm pretty sure he will be the cause of my death." He says softly and sadly looking down as he talks.

"Oh... I'm sorry, does he know that the black ops leader made you do it?" I ask quietly and he shakes his head no.

"Oh..." I say and he looks at me.

"All because Danzo gave me those orders my brother hates me." He says.

Well shit....