Chipped

"Do not plant two kinds of seed in your vineyard; if you do, not only the crops you plant but also the fruit of the vineyard will be defiled."
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭22:9‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Dedicated to @Matrix779 and GirlOfFreeSpirits

👒Serena's POV👒

The infernal beeps of the alarm clock blares and I'm so tempted to smash it with Mjolnir. Jacob holds me tighter and buries his face in my neck.

"Turn it off," he groans.

I push my arm out from the covers and hit the alarm off. He sighs and I nearly fall asleep. That is until the sunlight reaches my eyes and I pout. My head shimmies further under the pillow and I make my body smaller, wanting to compress the heat. I then realize that we've got to go to school, and whine.

"We have to go to school," I grumble.

"No we don't," he holds me tighter and kisses my shoulder.

I close my eyes, and Oreo barks. I huff and try to get up. No point in trying to fall asleep now. Jacob groans before lifting himself on to his forearms. I kiss his lips softly before walking to the bathroom to do my business. After my teeth are brushed and everything else is done, I walk out and see Jacob going through my closet.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I wanted to pick an outfit for you. Can I?"

I giggle, "Sure."

He smiles and turns his attention back to my clothes. I sit on my bed and grab my phone. Going onto Instagram and Pinterest, five minutes pass by before Jacob calls me. He laid the clothes behind me and I get up, and stand next to him. He chose a dark maroon quarter-sleeved shirt and a dark floral skirt.

"Oh I love it

"Oh I love it. Thank you," I move to kiss him and he takes me in his arms.

Our lips sweep against each other's harmoniously and his fingers slide under my shirt slowly. I moan softly and raise my arms above my head. He takes off my top and caresses my waist. He grabs the maroon shirt and pulls it down my torso. My breathing becomes labored when I feel him pull my shorts down. He strokes the skin of my thigh and teases the fabric of my underwear. When it's completely off, Jacob takes the skirt and helps me get into it. I kiss him one last time before fixing myself. I tuck the shirt in and grab some mini shorts, pulling them under the skirt. I decide to put on maroon flats. When all is finished, I turn to Jacob and see him with a conflicted expression on his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask, scared that it looks bad on me.

"You look incredibly gorgeous. Take it off."