Impossible?

🌱 Ivy's p.o.v 🌱

My heart could barley take anymore... first I lost Harley. Harley and the twins both killed by that monster. Then my father took away her body, whilst I was still crying he started to lecture me on how he was right and how he knew I would be better off dead, if I died that day in the forest Harley would still be alive. Then he beat my mother, I tried to fight for her but I couldn't... he killed her, right in front of me... My own mother. Selina attempted to save me from him, she pulled out my drip and we ran for the door. We weren't fast enough. He locked us in here after he cut Selina... she was bleeding out in my arms. I closed my eyes and kept them that way for a while. I couldn't watch another friend die because of me.

"It's not real Pamela. You have to fight the fear." Selina? She hasn't bled out yet?

I peeled my eyes open and looked down at Selina's body in my arms. How could she... She's dead, how can I hear her? Fear... Come to think of it everything that has happened has been, unbelievably horrible. Its not real? 

Scarecrow? 

But when... It couldn't of been before, Harley. There was no gas. Even if the rest is just fear gas I don't care, Harley is gone... I lost her. I don't want to live in a world without her, she died because of me and there's no bringing her back. But, maybe I can help the others before its too late... the only time it could of happened without me noticing would of been if Joker sprayed it on me just before he left... It makes sense. Why would my farther kill my mother, she's the only one he has complete control over. I closed my eyes again. It's not real! I'm not afraid! Its not real. I slowly peeled my eyes, I looked over to the door, It's where I heard Selina before.

"S-selina?!" I couldn't believe my eyes, I just saw her body on my lap moments ago, I looked down and saw nothing. 

"Pamela! Y-you can see me!" I looked back up to see Selina running over to me with open arms. I stood up as quickly as I could and was met with her warm embrace. I ended putting all my weight on her but I don't think she minded as she just kept stroking what was left of my hair with one hand; holding me with the other. Selina pulled back and I looked into her watery eyes chestnut, she smiled. "She's alive Pam. Harley is okay." She pulled me back into the hug. H-Harley is okay? No... It's not possible, tears of hope left my eyes just thinking about the possibility. 

"R-red." I didn't even hear the door creak open, but I did hear her voice, so soft and gentle. If I was going crazy, I didn't care if I had to be crazy to hear her I would gladly give up my sanity. Selina pulled away; I felt her kiss the top of my head and move away.

I didn't have to open my eyes to know who suddenly pulled me into a hug, our bodies fit perfectly in one an others. She rested her head in the crook of my neck, one of her arms hooked under my arm; her hand caressed my head of little hair, she put her other arm around my waist to pull me as close as possible. I couldn't stop the flow of tears, if this is some sick joke I'm done. I opened my eyes slowly and pulled my head back so I could see... My eyes were met with a familiar watery blue pair. 

"HARLEY!" My legs gave up underneath me, I threw my arms around her neck as tears of joy ran down my face. Harley slowly lowered us onto the floor where we sat, the only noise in the room was Harley sniffling.   

"Harl..." I looked up into her eyes, she smiled with tears in her eyes. "I wanna go home."

"Okay Red, lets go home." Harley lent over and placed her soft lips onto mine, I kissed back as passionately as I could.

🏡 Back at home eventually 🏡

It took a whole lot of arguing with one of the doctors before they let me go, but eventually they did. Bats gave us all a lift and when I say all I mean: Me, Harl, Phoebe, Skylar and my mother. Selina was on her motorbike behind us along with the bat kids. Apparently something happened whilst the fear toxin was in my blood, so Selina offered to let my mother stay with her at her apartment until my farther was caught. Bats dropped myself, Harley, Skylar and Phoebe at my hide out which Selina conveniently told him about before hand.

We all stumbled through the door, Phoebe instantly walked over to the couch and fell asleep almost as soon as she lay on it, Skylar rolled up on top of her and did the same. Me and Harley walked upstairs to my bedroom, we could all shower when were not walking around like mindless zombies. We got into my room and lay down facing each other

"Red..." Harley looked worried and I no longer felt tired, she was probably going to apologise for what Joker did to me but there was no need its not her fault.

"Harl before you say anything I-i just wanted you to know... that. Erm. Well I . I really love you Harl. I've never felt so- so safe and loved in my life. I never thought I could feel like this. I-i want to offer you something..." How should I word this ?!  Everyone has labelled me already, she probably wouldn't believe me ... "Something I thought I would never get to give to someone special. Never mind Someone I trusted, Someone I wanted to... to be with.  I want to offer you... my- my..." Harley lent over and held my hand. " I want to offer you my virginity..." I looked down at the sheets embarrassed. I'm Gotham's seductress and I've never.. never been with someone. 

"Red-"

"I-i don't mean... now. I mean were both beaten and bruised so obviously not now. W-we don't even have to if you don't want to. I-i I'm sorry I shouldn't of said anything. I-I-" Harley placed one finger over my lips, I looked up at her confused and embarrassed ... I can't believe I said that!

"Red, I think it's cute. I think you're cute. I love ya Red. Nothing is gonna  change that." She wriggled over and kissed me on the nose, then the cheek and finally she locked her lips with mine. She tasted so sweet like bubblegum. She was so soft... so careful.

Harley pulled out of the kiss and motioned for me to turn around, I didn't want to not be able to see her face but I did anyways. As soon as I turned around Harl put her arms around my waist and pulled me as close as possible, our bodies fit together like a jigsaw... we were meant for each other. I love my Harley Quinn.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed. Vote and comment below if you want. And there will be a new part soon ~Jw