When boredom strikes.

🃏 The Joker's p.o.v 🃏

I watched her as her body was overtaken by pain. I watched as she struggled against her restraints. I watched as the green pigment died from her face. Sadly I knew that Pamela would not die from my small dosage of weed killer, it was highly diluted and it couldn't even destroy all of her plant cells. I was quickly growing tiresome of Pamela's struggles, I thought that watching her slowly burn from the inside would be more entertaining. I strolled over to my convulsing victim. Her eyes were glued shut in attempt to channel the pain elsewhere, well maybe I should distract her with... More pain maybe? Sure why not. I took my left hand and dug it into my pocket, as I felt the cold metal I knew I had what I needed, my hand returned from its mission with my trusty blade. The fun things I have done with this blade, most of the time we left leaving everyone with big smiles on their faces. Where to cut is the new question. I looked down at her, how pathetic she looked wriggling around like she could actually get somewhere. There's already so much exposed flesh I mean come on Pammy cover up a tad, this is another way she attempted to seduce my Harley girl. Might as well give her a fighting chance to win over my Harley, the only way she knows how... Seduction.

"How's my little Plant Freak doing?" By the clearly tensed muscles in her face I could tell she had no intention on looking at me. "Look. At. Me." I grabbed the needle wiggling in her leg and waited till her eyes flew open. As I saw the still emerald green of her eyes I ripped out the needle and let it roll out of my hand, finally tears started to stream down her blotchy red face. "Now that you're paying attention..."

I waved my blade in front of Pam's face, I watched as her eyes dilated. Now that I had finally got her attention I chuckled. The Weed did not respond leaving me to yet again become tiresome of Pamela's display. I could see that dear old Pammy was trying to magically get a premonition of the future pain I was about to cause whilst attempting to ignore the pain radiating throughout her body. Why wouldn't she just let a plea for her life leave her chapped red lips like I so desired.

"D-Do whatever you want to me..." She took in a deep yet jagged breath it, at least she is trying I got to give her credit for that I guess. "Just leave Harley and..." Another deep breath, Yeah Yeah I get it you're burning from the inside gosh way to be a drama queen, wait what... There's an and?!

"And what? What else would you risk your life for?! What else could you have that I would want?!" I saw Pam's eyes widen, what is she hiding from me? Why is it so important?

Pamela doesn't care for anything but her stupid little plants, selfish little bi- As I watched her clench her jaw I knew I would not be getting any further hints to my questions.

"Not gonna talk no more hey Pammy? No. Okay well before you tried to trick me with your little mind games I was thinking about helping you out a little. Helping your chances to win over my little Harley girl with your little seduction tricks, now that you will no longer have your biological tricks. Oh and I don't intend to kill you till you see your beloved Harley come crawling back to me like usual... But carrying on, I guess because I'm such a swell guy I guess I could still help you out. Don't want you to think Harley choosing me over you is just because I got rid of a few cells, your known for you seduction. You still have that with out the cells right?"

With that I lowered my blade to just below the bra line and whilst looking Pamela right in those envy filled green eyes, I pushed forward. Seeing her wince at the pain made me chuckle once more. The blade went through the thin piece of cloth and penetrated her soft skin barley. I trailed the blade all the way around her till the beginning of the cut met with the end. The cloth below the cut fluttered down to just above her belly button, I was surprised it fluttered at all with how tightly fitting it was.

Leaning back and admiring my masterpiece I realised that I was far from done. Small, thin trails of pure crimson blood were seeping out of my cut in her flesh.

▶ A while later ▶

As I stood staring at my work of art and still there was one thing missing, something to finish her of. Pamela's head was resting on the back of the wheelchair I stole, her face was covered in dry and newly formed tears along with a small gash on her head acquired when my fist was forced to stop her from squirming. Further down her body was two perfectly carved diamonds on her now exposed cleavage, I decided to get rid of the rest of the dress for more working space but left the under wear, don't want Harl getting the wrong Idea when she comes back. I mostly ignored the deep bite mark I left on her neck as it did not draw blood as I intended. The rest of her body was covered in random cuts of different sizes and the odd couple of burn marks from my joy buzzer. Still something was missing.

I dug into my pocket and filtered through what was inside, when I finally found my pack of cards I stopped and lifted then out. I opened up the pack and the first card I picked out was my very own Joker card, I dropped the rest to the floor and closed my eyes. I lifted my arm and let it fall back down to my side. At some point I let go and as the ear piercing shriek left Pamela's mouth I opened my eyes. The card landed in her lower abdomen, just across from her belly button. I skipped towards Pamela quivering in my chair I reached over and plucked out my card. I then carved my final piece into her body covered in drying and fresh warm blood. Pamela just kept screaming and screaming, she's no better than Harley. If anything Harley dealt with the pain better than Pammy. After I finished the 'J' Pamela must of passed out from the pain as there was no more wretched screaming filling the room.

I finally looked at Pamela's body again, but this time I was happy with my piece. The newly carved centre piece was a J + H in a heart on Pam's lower abdomen, where the card first landed was the vertical line of the + . The new piece was around about the size of my palm, I wonder why she made such a big deal about it. I nodded to myself and left the room to wash the crimson blood from my hands, not the blade or weapons though. The blade will go back into my pocket and the pack cards will go into a trophy case. Finally I let out my maniacal laughter once again.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed even though this was just a tad gruesome 👌(tinny tiny bit gruesome) Feel free to vote and comment. As per usual there will be a new part soon ~Jw💜