Just a plant...

🌱Ivy's p.o.v 🌱

I had blurred vision from all the tears, I can't believe I just cried in front them, there goes my reputation. I put my back against the wall, I don't have a lock now so my back was going to have to do. I made my way down to the floor and wrapped my arms around my legs and pulled them towards my chest. Moments later I decided one arm should be good enough and my now free hand clutched at my hair. I dropped my head onto my knees. I'm going to die alone... I already knew that but hearing Harley say that I can't love broke me, saying I'm just plant. She thinks Joker is more capable of love than me and all he does is beat her. I didn't want it to come out like that, sure it was the truth but Harley has been through enough. I felt a small push at the door behind me...

"Pamela? Let me in.... Please" I didn't have the strength to put my walls up. It just moved aside. Selina couldn't hurt me anymore than Harley did.

Selina crept in and Skylar glided in behind her, she shut the door behind herself and Skylar. She looked down at me and decided to join me on the floor, whilst Skylar sat under the workbench I found her under before.

"You know she didn't mean it... Right?..." I knew who Selina was talking about and it hurt just thinking about her, What she said... I didn't even try to hold back the tears. Selina put her head on my shoulder and held me in her arms.

"It was all true. Everything Harley said was True...." I don't know if Selina understood any of that, I was crying, sniffling and just being an emotional mess at this point.

"Don't say that... You can love. You love Harley. If you didn't you wouldn't care this much." Selina held me tight and rubbed my arm. She sounded serious but sincere, like she was angry and upset at the same time.

"I care because it's true and I have been lying to myself for years. Plants don't have a choice they have to listen to me... Nothing can love me... I'm just a plant."

"Pam-"

"Selina... Just leave please. Go check on Harley. Try and convince her to stay...please" me and Harley might not be on the best ground but I don't want her dead.

"Fine. I will be back in a minute and we Will talk about this." Selina walked out and left Skylar with me. Skylar rubbed up against my leg and decided to lie down next to me. I wonder if I told her to do that.... Probably after what happened she probably hates me, just like everyone else.

A while later the door flew open, I guess it wasn't that hard to convince Harley. Wait. This wasn't Selina, it was Phoebe.... She marched over to me. Skylar yawned, stretched and left, Phoebe left the door open it would shut on it's own eventually but it's still annoying. When she was close enough she put her warm hands on my cold knees and pulled them away from my chest, quickly but carefully. She gently sat down on top of my legs and wiped away my tears... Why is she being nice to me, pity? She looked me dead in the eyes, her light hazel eyes with a hint of red captured my eyes, I didn't want to look away or even try. Before I could blink Phoebe's heat travelled from my face to the back of my head, which was then thrusted forwards towards Phoebe. Our lips connected. I felt nothing but warmth, I can't love... Phoebe moved back and our lips separated. Phoebe looked like she was edging for another kiss but she moved to the left and stopped at my ear, I could feel her heavy breathing on my skin.

"What Harley said was right, you can't love. And let's be honest no one will ever love you... You are just a plant." my heart... Do I even have one because it should be broken right about now. She spoke so softly so slowly like she was making sure it sunk in. It did.

"Bu- but you just kissed me.."

"Soooo?"

"Did that not mean anything to you?"

"Nope, not at all. If you want more just ask seems no one else will have you...I'm such a good friend"if I did have a heart it just died.

Phoebe just got off my legs and walked out of my lab whilst I sat there, my face was blank. I let my walls down one time and my world has shattered into pieces. The tears started again, I can't even control myself anymore. I returned to my original position.

I heard the door click open, I can't do this. I can't talk to Selina like this, sure it's probably impossible for me get my reputation back up but most importantly it hurt to much to talk about what happened. Maybe she was coming to give in and tell the truth for once, maybe she would tell me that I'm just a plant and no one will ever love me.

"Selina, I don't want to talk right now..." Selina probably didn't understand any of that, my voice was probably muffled by my legs. I should of looked up from my legs because I wasn't talking to Selina.

"Red.." I looked up wondering if my ears had deceived me. My vision was blurry but I knew by the features. The blonde hair alone told me I should of stayed in front of the door. I should of put my walls back up....

I tried to put my head back down and act like I never saw her, my insides felt like the were set a flame when ever I looked at her. There were no words to describe how I felt inside...

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed 25 is my lucky number so I hope it was good. Next part coming soon. Leave comments below i want to know who people's favourite characters in the story are. Mine is 100% Ivy 💜~Jw