The favour...

🌱 Ivy's p.o.v 🌱

"Hey! Erm... I- I need a favour...." please, I need this.

"Pamela?... Are you okay? Is it Harley?!?"

"No,no Selina it's not Harley... I - I need your help..."

" You're coming to me for help?! Are you okay, are you sick. [Selina gasps ] Pam ... Are you dying?!"

"Ha funny I'm being serious Selina. I know I don't deserve your help but I need this okay... Something is wrong..." I put my head against the wall and slowly slithered down it, hair still in my hair, it was the only thing keeping me sane.

"Pam.... You're scaring me. Just tell me what's going on and how I can help." her voice was getting more and more worried by the second.

" I need you to stay with me and Harley for a while, Harley convinced me to let some random kid say with us and everything is going wrong. I need you to keep an eye on her for me... She- she did something to Harley."

"Seriously Pamela all you had to say was she. You're just being protective and well... Jealous. I know you love Harley." I couldn't even get angry at Selina all I could do was cry, my love for Harley had been covered with a need for Phoebe. "Pamela... Are you. Crying."

"Phoebe did something to me. I - I... My heart won't let me feel for Harley. I CAN'T DO IT !!" sobs took over " I can't love Harley... I need Phoebe it's like when she.... She kissed me it rewired everything inside of me, my feelings for Harley has been replaced by a need for Phoebe. But I know I felt something for Harley my heart just won't let me anymore."

"Okay pam, I believe you but I'm not in Gotham at the moment... I will be back in a couple of days, it's just till the end of the week but as soon as I get back I will come over... Okay?"

" Yeah... Sure... I guess..."

" Pamela I -I kinda have to go... But you can call me whenever you need me... Okay? "

" Sure Selina... Bye " I hung up the phone but stayed on the floor.

Why couldn't I get my heart to work? What did she do to me? Why did she do it? I haven't even used my babies on her... What if she didn't do anything. My heart started to ache, what if I can't really love anyone, tears started swelling up and I couldn't focus at all. Oh gosh what if I just need to feel like I could be loved... I'm not capable of love. I'm not human I'm a plant hybrid, I can't love. Tears started free falling from my face there was nothing holding me back, I have been lying to myself about Harley for years.

Someone was at the door it's not Selina, it's not Harley and it's not Phoebe... Joker! I rubbed my face furiously, and got to my feet... I ran to the door so fast, I was feeling light headed... I couldn't see straight. I shouldn't of stood up so quickly. My legs collapsed underneath me and I blacked out, my head crashed onto the floor.

⏩ hours later? ⏩

My eyes felt so heavy, I peeled my eyes open... I felt a soft hand on my forehead. Harley? My head was aching. I was on my bed, Harley was holding me and stroking my head with her eyes closed. She must of been exhausted, whether I loved Harley or not this felt so great. I couldn't remember what happened but right now life was good. I moved my arm over Harley's body, she's so soft, I moved my head to Harley's chest, then curled up next to Harley I didn't want to fall asleep but my eyes were so heavy.

🕙 The morning after 🕙

I was woken the next morning after my head hit the floor again, Harley had thrown me out of bed.... She must of though I was Joker. I pulled myself of the floor and sat next to Harley, I pulled her onto my lap and started rocking her. She wasn't calming down, she wouldn't wake up...

" What's going on?!" Phoebe ran into the room and got on her knees next to Harley.

"She's dreaming about that maniac and what he did to her.... She normally wakes up by now." I was frantically rocking Harley.

"Let me try" I shot a look at Phoebe that could kill, she wanted to take Harley from me now?! She's so vulnerable. It couldn't hurt to try... Wait no, I placed her body back on to the bed and backed away slowly, I didn't want to do that... My arms did it without me telling them to. What if she does something to Harley... She wouldn't dare. If I couldn't wake her up, Phoebe had no chance.

Phoebe held Harley in her arms and stroked her hair. Harley stopped shifting. What was happening? Was she waking up, what made her so special. Harley eyes slowly peeled open... She never woke up like that with me... Harley didn't even look at me she just sat up and hugged Phoebe. My eyes filled with tears and I went to walk away and give them there moment.

"Red!"I pushed back the tears back and turned around to see Harley looking at me with her ocean blue eyes. "are you okay ?!"

"Yeah Harl, I'm fine" She smiled and held her arms out to me. I walked back over to the bed and placed Harley is a soothing embrace. Why couldn't my heart just speed up and remember that I love Harley. Harley was first to pull away, she looked deep into my emotionless eyes. Her brows arched into a slight V shape and I got worried....

"Red? Did you only just wake up?" what did she mean only just it was.... Oh my gosh it was 10 o'clock. I don't sleep for that long. It's my blood, I - I have to wake up as the plants do... Maybe I got a slight concussion from me little fall yesterday.

"Yeah... I guess I must of hit my head pretty hard yesterday. Wait who was at the door?"

"Oh. I ordered pizza... We kinda ate it all though sooo, sorry about that." There it was again just looking in her direction made me want her, I looked back at Harl to see if it did the same when I looked at her... Nope if anything my heart rate decrease when she's around... I can't love, i could of sworn that Harley was the only person in the entire world that I could love.... I used to think about her every second of everyday. Now I couldn't even look at her for long durations of time when Phoebe was around.

The only thing I love is my plants and the only thing that could love me is nature, which doesn't really have a choice my babies do as I command.

I don't love Harley?
I can't love Harley?
I can't love....

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed. Comment below. New part coming soon ~ Jw