Skylar

♦ Harley's p.o.v ♦

Bats wouldn't lie to me, he didn't care about how I felt. My cries slowed, cautiously I raised my head of Red's shoulder and looked into her hypnotic green eyes for a moment. Red gave a reassuring smile and I realised I missed her holding me. I shifted so we were side by side and I gently put my head on her shoulder. I was gonna miss Bud and Lou, I can't believe there really gone... At least it was painless. Red's arm slipped around me and she held onto my arm, slowly stroking me with her thumb. Selina also made her way around so she was on my side, she gently placed her hand on my knee. Everything around faded and the world was peaceful.

What the hell was pushing my chest! I looked down terrified, I knew I couldn't trust the Ba... Oh it's a little kitty. Wait it's my little kitty! I scooped up my little ball of fur.

"Kitty is it s boy or a girl!?" I could barley contain my excitement. Yes I saw Red's expression but I just wanted to postpone thinking about Bud and Lou.

"She's a little girl, only 6 months old" Kitty smiled at my new Kit... There can't be two kittys and Selina was here first sooo...

I picked up the black ball of fluff and examined her closer. Her ears looked... Well they looked like black cat ears so nothing different there. Oh hey that's cool, my new kitty had a shimmering blue eye on the right and a emerald green eye on the left. Wait... Black cat, like Selina. One blue eye, like me and one green eye like Pammy. My kitty was like all of us merged into... Well one kitten. I carried on my examination, surprisingly there wasn't much left to examine she's just a regular black cat. Wait... What's that. My eyes lit up my new kitty had a small white diamond under her chin, just like my costume has... Has diamonds!

"What you thinking about there Harl?" I turned to Red, how long had she been looking at me.

" She's a mini us Red! Look. Look." I moved our kitty over to Red, she moved back at first but finally gave into the cuteness. " All black like Kitty's outfit. One green eye like yours and a blue one like mine..." Red didn't look convinced so I continued if this wasn't proof I didn't know what was. " and look" I raised her head, she was surprisingly chilled to say I'm just holding her in mid air, as well as tilting her little fluffy head." She's not all black, she has a white diamond... Like my suit Red see!!!"

"I see Harley..." Reds seductive laughter rolled through the room. "I see." With that I put my little ball of fluff down. She didn't even go and investigate her new home, she just sat on me happily.

Come on Harley names that include all of us. Serina, no we are Gotham's sirens but it sounds to much like Selina. Sprout, nope sounds like a plant. Scout, nope sounds like she would be in danger too often. I need a name that wasn't one sided, I didn't want Red to think I liked Selina more and I didn't want Selina thinking I liked Red more... This is difficult there's not a lot to work with, well there's another of letters but none of them really go.... Wait I got it!

" Guys. Guys I've got a name. " What if they don't like it...

"Come on Harley, you're killing me here just tell us." Ivy seemed excited, did she really care about our new ball of fluff !? I was not expecting that!

" As long as it's not Kitty or Cat." Selina giggled " You can't replace me that easy." Red's look seemed to think otherwise.

" How's Skylar... You see its a mix of our names kinda. Sk, could be Selina Kyle. La, could be for the end of Pamela and arl y from Harley. But - but if you guys don't like it was can her something else... "I looked around, Red's face was unreadable like always. Selina looked like she was about to cry, is that a good thing?!? Batman... He's still here, he's so quite... So weird.

"Harl..." Oh no please don't be angry Red. " that's so beautiful. I love it!" I was not expecting this, Red pulled me into a tight embrace. My heart started compressing rapidly, I love her being so close to me. She smells so good, like roses and just the sweetest sent I have ever smelt. How does she do this, I'm almost certain she hasn't showered since I got here.

I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even realise Selina joint in the embrace.

"Come on Bats, I know ya wanna join in" I smiled at him.

"Maybe some other time Quinn." Always so boring, he should live a little.

"Your loss. " Bats smirked and nodded. I guess the Bat is okay but he's so... So serious. I wonder why, actually no I don't... He's the one who has to save Gotham every other day.

" looks like it's decided. Skylar it is! " Red seemed way more excited about this than I thought she would, she clearly hasn't realised Kitty's pee and poop everywhere.... Which includes plants. Wait don't Kittys eat grass? Well oh well I'm just happy she's happy.

I scooped up Skylar once again and held her inbetween of all of us. "Welcome to the family Skylar, we might be strange but we stick together..." I looked to Red then Kitty then Bat brains and finally back to Skylar "threw thick and thin." I placed Skylar back onto my lap, she curled up and closed her eyes slowly drifting into a slumber.

" I guess I should be leaving." Selina got up and kissed my forehead. I didn't even have to turn to see why she backed up, Red was most likely shooting her threats with her eyes.

Selina left with Bat brains, leaving me Ivy and Skylar on the floor. I didn't want to move, in that moment everything was perfect....

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed. This part was less dark so Yeh XD. Vote and comment below, what does everyone think of the name Skylar for the kitten? I like it but Yeh :) new part coming soon ~ Jw