"Are you ok babe?" She says.

"Yeh why?" I was so confused.

"Oh, i heard about your break up with Justin, and i'm sorry." What the fuck? How does she know? I bet Justin told her that he was single and if she had any other model friends he could fuck about with. 

"Oh you don't need to be sorry Kendall, we broke up like a year ago but then we decided to catch up, you know as friends, but he took it the other way and thought i was back with him, so now i told him im done for good, i'm not his girlfriend and i'm not his friend either."

"You deserve better anyways." Gigi says and then kisses my cheek. "Come on we have a party to prepare and you never know maybe Selena can find herself a new hot guy in this party, who can treat her better." Gigi smirks at me. 

"Maybe." I say and we all laugh and start decorating. 

------------------------------

The party has officially started and everyone started to come in. 

Gigi is welcoming everyone in, while me and Kendall set out the drinks. 

"Selena.....emmm....Gigi told me to invite some of my friends, so i invited Justin.....i thought you might want to know...there isn't a problem if he comes...." Kendall says as if she's scared of me. 

"Why would there be a problem? I mean he's your friend and you have all the right to hung out with him and party with him, he's not my friend, but he's your friend, and i can't change that can i?"

"I know, i just wanted to let you know." She says while walking towards Gigi. 

So if Justin i coming, and to avoid him i would need a date and quick. Seriously, i can't find a date right now, i should have thought about bring a date before. Damn it!

I see Zayn finally coming in and Gigi's face, omg they are so cute. I run over to greet him.

"Look who has finally arrived, the main man." I go and hug him.

"Hey Selena thanks for doing this with Gi." He thanked me.

"Hey i helped too!" Kendall jokes. 

"Oh yeh, thanks kendall, thank you all. This party is gonna be lit." He kisses Gigi and she blushes. 

"Come on!" Kendall drags me.

"Em Selena can you do me a favor please." Gigi says while Zayn is pouring both of them drinks.

"Yeh sure." 

"Can you please welcome anyone who comes in, cuz i'm gonna be with Zayn and i want someone to-" I cut her off.

"It's fine Gigi don't worry i'm here, you have fun." I say.

"Thanks." She says and i walk towards the main door where everyone was entering from.

I welcomed so many people and let them in. I was getting tired, when i was about to give my job to Kendall, i see Joe, Nick and Demi walking towards me. 

"OMG what a disney reunion!!!" Nick says when he finally sees me. And Demi and Joe look at me and get surprised. 

"SELENAAAA!" Demi runs and hugs me tight. Omg i haven't met her in ages. 

"Demi i love you and i missed you." I say while still hugging her tight.

"I love you too Sel and its has been a long time." She says 

"You finished cuz we need to get in too." Nick says. And Demi looks at him and then hugs me again and says, "Nope not done yet." and we all start laughing.