Chapter 54: Ladies man

Sorry for the extremely long late update I've been busy but don't worry I will update. And thanks for 57k reads.Vote, comment and follow. Edited.

-Victoria-

"Now dear now that you look lovely let's head to the bakers." Mary said as we walked out of the tailors. I felt different if that was the word I was going for, but it wasn't. The dress was so tight, well a bit too tight.

"Mary I don't think I can wear this." I said catching up to her.

"Hush you look lovely, see even the men are staring at you." I looked to my side and saw people looking at me and woman giving me glares. I felt a tad bit uncomfortable.

"Now you wait here I'll go in the bakery. I won't be a tic." I stood still as she walked towards the bakery leaving me alone. People were walking past like normal with no emotion in their faces and children dressed in silly clothes. Girls wearing bright peachy clothes and the boys wearing green.

"I'm sorry for Mary she never shuts up." I heard a manly voice say into my ear. I turned to face Sparrow. I looked at what he was wearing.

"What are you wearing?" I asked placing my hand over the fabric and then touching his hat on his head.

"Hey, I'm doing this for you 'cause I know you'll be wanting to do this more." He said fixing his hat.

"Not really I'm not a fan of people." I told him .

"Well neither am I so, shall we walk?" Sparrow said then bringing his hand out waiting for me to place mine into it.

"Won't Mary wonder where I've gone?" I asked.

"She'll know, don't worry." Sparrow said grabbing my hand and started walking making me follow him. We were walking and I noticed people looking at us but mostly looking at what I think we were wearing.

"People are staring at us Sparrow."

"Let them it's not gonna hurt us is it?" He asked I shook my head smiling at him. "Sparrow where we going?" I asked him as I felt people look at us.

"I have somewhere we could go." Sparrow said as he walked into a alleyway. He started walking and then stopped to turn around to look at me, and I noticed there was a dead end to the alleyway.

"Erm, Sparrow  there's a dead end." I told him as he had a smile still on his face. He was still standing there.  "Why you still standing there?"

"Because we're going somewhere." Sparrow then knocked on the wall, I looked at him confused until I heard a noise at the end of the dead alleyway, making me look extremely confused and freaked out. And then the wall at the end of the alleyway started open up and I saw two men pushing the wall so it was open. "Now shall we?" He asked with a smirk on his face. I shook my head as I started walking towards Sparrow and he still had that smirk on his face, when I walked past him he just laughed at me and then turned around to walk with me.

When we walked into the building the two men pushed the brick wall back so it was closed. "Now close your eyes." Sparrow told me as he grabbed my hands.

"No. Why?"

"Just trust me please." I sighed before putting my hands over my eyes. "Now just keep walking forward." Sparrow told me.I followed his rules and kept walking forward until I hear loud music coming from somewhere.

"Sparrow where are we?" I asked him as the music got louder by the minute. I was then stopped and Sparrow pulled his hands away from my eyes. When my eyes adjusted to the light and then I saw people dancing and people playing instruments.

"My main question is, can you dance?" Sparrow shouted at me making me confused, I shook my head in confusion. "Good, me neither." After he said that he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the crowd of people.

"Sparrow I can't, I've never done this." I said to him but he still wouldn't listen to me. "Sparrow -" But before I could finish my sentence Sparrow interrupted me.

"Listen I know this isn't your time of thing, I trust me it's not mine either but I'm trying. So please can we have fun." Said Sparrow I was shocked at his outburst towards me, but I guess I understood him and how he felt. I sighed and nodded making Sparrow smile and then place his hand on my waist and then one still holding my hand. I placed my free hand on his shoulder making him smile. Everyone was dancing around us and smiling, we then started moving and copying the other people around us. Sparrow kept tripping over his own foot making me laugh at him.

"You're such a ladies man Sparrow." I told him.

"How?" He said looking at his feet trying to not trip over again.

"You have that look that makes the ladies interested." I told the truth to him.

"Well thanks for your honesty Victoria. But I don't want to impress any other lady." I kissed his cheek making him laugh.

"I'm glad I brought you here." Sparrow said to me.

"I'm glad that you did too."