Chapter 43: The Ancestors

Omg over 35k reads and over 1.5k votes thank you all so much. And sorry for the late update you can shout at me in the comments if you want. Vote, comment and follow me. Okay enjoy the chapter.

-Victoria-

As soon as we entered the Thieves Guild, we heard screaming and something being thrown around making a loud noise. We walked into the gathering and we both saw Arthur throwing a chair against the wall. "Arthur!" I shouted running over to him. I managed to grab the chair of him and threw it away from him.

"Calm down." I told him I could see tears down his eyes but also anger in them. "It's alright but we're gonna get her back okay? You just have to calm down." I told him, his eyes started to fill up not with anger but with guilt and also sadness.

"I'm worried about her." Arthur cried as he then pulled me near him but I wasn't hugging him.

"She'll be alright." I heard Jacob's voice making Arthur pull away and we both looked at Jacob.

"You have some balls to come back here." Arthur told Jacob, and Jacob nodded agreeing.

"I know." Jacob said walking over to us. Jacob then pulled Arthur into a hug, making Arthur laugh.

"It's been too long brother." Arthur said as they were still in the hug.

"I'd hate to break up this reunion but we still need to find the others." I looked at James as was still standing where he was before and I looked at Arthur and Jacob to see them both pulling away from the hug and looking at James.

"Who the fuck is that?" Arthur said pointing at James.

"Arthur this is James, James this is Arthur." They both just looked at each earning a chuckle form Jacob.  "James is Sparrow's older brother. And well he decided to help us." I said to him. Arthur just nodded his head slowly looking confused.

"Now what happened to everyone?" I asked Arthur making him look away from James and towards me.

"I don't know, I was busy with some business and then I came back here first and the whole place was empty and messy. And then I decided to go to the Brotherhood and see if Sparrow knew anything but no one was there either."

"Our plans gone?" Arthur shook his head. "Did they get into the vault?" I asked me Arthur shook his head.

"Liz doesn't have her key." He said as he brought something out of his pocket and it was Liz's key for the vault. To get into the vault you would need three keys to open it. But I was given a key to open all of the locks on the vault door, when I came here only Arthur was allowed the key because he was 'leader' then and Liz and Sapphire had the other two. But when I became leader I got the main key and Sapphire give her key back to Arthur as he was second in command. "I guess they didn't find the vault."

"Forget about the vault, we need to find Sparrow and Liz." James said.

"I'll slit your throat if you speak again. In that vault is everything we've worked for. Plans, valuable items and generations of gold inside that our ancestors first started and everything we done is for our children and our future generations. Even your father and brother do the same thing so shut the fuck up 'cause you don't know anything our families or what they did to keep this place going."  Arthur threatened James, making James move away from us.

"Arthur calm down he's not worth your time right now." Jacob tried to calm him down. I then heard a click and that made me look over to where the guild's banner was. I walked over toward it while Jacob tries to calm down Arthur. The banner was quite big just like a couple of them on the wall.

"Shut up now!" I shouted at them as I kept my back towards them. "Arthur help me with this banner." I shouted at Arthur then I heard footsteps come to the side of me. I looked at Arthur as he grabbed the other end of the banner, I nodded him to pull, as we pulled off the banner we both moved back as we watched the banner fall to the floor. As the banner fell to the floor beside us we saw a symbol on the wall, I didn't recognise the symbol.

"I'd never thought I'd see this symbol again." Arthur said out loud.

"You recognised this symbol?" I asked him.

"It's a breasla symbol in Romanian." James said making me and Arthur look at him.

"What does that mean?" I asked James.

"It means Guild in Romanian, this symbol goes back to...the 1400's. This was used this symbol for the Guild because the assassins couldn't understand it." James said.

"You bore me with your historian crap. Assassins don't care about symbols, assassin kill and thieves steal." Jacob walked over to the wall "Now let's just sit here and rest." He then leaned against the wall. And then the wall with the symbol on it started to separate. We watched as the wall separated, I was confused, why was this here?"

The wall stopped moving and there was a corridor that was in darkness, Jacob looked towards the corridor. "Well ladies first." Jacob said looking at me.

"Wait what's happening?" James asked. The dark blackness corridor then started to fill with orange, red lights.

"Well like I said, ladies first." Jacob said.

"Come on, let's find out what our ancestors were hiding." I said to them, Arthur nodded straight away walking in first but James and Jacob nodded scared and nervous. "Come on you two." They looked at each other before nodding and they started to walk with me. I wonder what our ancestors are hiding?