15.

Vic's Pov

I sighed and looked around the tour bus one last time, I glanced over at Kellin's bunk that was already cleaned out and left better than it was before he even came. As soon as we got home he almost immediately left without even saying goodbye to me.

I was absolutely heartbroken about it. I just wanted him back here so we could fix this.  But he wanted nothing to do with me, ever since he dumped me he hasn't said a word to me. He won't even be in the same room as me.  

"You okay?" Mike asked me breaking me from thought.

"Not really," I muttered. "You ready to go?"

"Kellin still?"

"What do you mean still? We've only been broken up for like two weeks."

"I don't know. Usually you just forget about them after a week. Then you go back to being your pissed off self."

"No I don't, do I even need to remind you how long it took me to get over Cara? And I didn't even love her as much as I love Kellin."

He let out a sigh, "You'll figure something out. Now let's go home."

"Yeah let's, I don't want to stay here anymore."

He gave me a sad smile before I followed him off the bus.

"So are you excited to see Alysha?" I asked him.

"Yeah it's gonna be awesome. I've missed her so much, it'll be nice to back home with her."

"I bet," I said smiling. "I'm honestly terrified to go home, God only knows what Cara did to it while I was gone. She never even gave me my key back."

"Knowing her she probably went fucking crazy on that place."

"I know, I doubt I have anything left in there."

"It'll be okay, maybe you got lucky and she didn't take anything."

I looked at him and we both started laughing.

"Dude I'm fucking screwed."

"Yeah you are."

I shook my head and we met up with Tony and Jaime. 

"Hey Vic." Jaime said.

"Hey Hime," I said forcing a smile.

"You ready to finally go home?"

"Not really. What about you?"

"Yeah I am. I mean I love you guys but I'm ready to be away from all of you for a few days."

"Yeah I'm with Jaime, and I really miss Erin," Tony said.

"Well you'll get to see her."

"Yeah I will because I think that's her right now," He said as a car started driving up.

"Have a nice time with her. We all know what you're probably gonna do tonight." Mike said.

Tony winked just as the car stop and Erin jumped out running up to him.  She jumped into his arms and a sense of jealously washed over me.

If Kellin hadn't dumped me we could be going home together just like that.  Things would be perfect and I'd be happy but, I'm always the one who's stuck alone. It's always like that, every single relationship I have ends with me being heartbroken.

And I hated it. I just wanted to be happy for once in my life.

"Vic, you okay there buddy?" Jaime asked nudging my shoulder.