6.

Vic's POV

I woke up in my bunk listening to Mike and Jaime shouting about who knows what. Honestly it was definitely not how I wanted to wake up this morning. I jumped out of my bunk just as Kellin climbed out of his and it took everything in me to not just let out a loud aw. He had bed head and it was absolutely adorable.

"Good Morning." I said getting his attention.

"It's 6am it is not a good morning."  He mumbled, "What the fuck are they arguing about?" Kellin demanded and I shrugged.

"Beats me."

"Why the hell would you leave an open box of pizza on the counter! It's all over the fucking place!" Jaime shouted.

"Well I'm sorry!" He retorted, "I didn't know that this would happen!"

"You're an idiot!"

"Its six in the morning!" Kellin shouted, "Go to bed!"

"No! Shut up Kellin you're not our boss!" Mike yelled.

"Shut up Mike! Go back to bed." I shouted.

"No fuck you!"

"Go the fuck to bed! Both of you! It's fucking pizza on the floor we can deal with it later!"

"No we cannot deal with this later!" Jaime yelled, "Not until your dumb brother learns to put things away."

"He'll never learn Jaime! He's an idiot."

"That's not very nice of you!" Mike shot back I rolled my eyes and walked into the lounge room thing to find them glaring at each other.

"Mike just clean up the mess so we can all go to bed." I said getting annoyed.

"No." He said glaring at him, " I refuse to clean it up."

"You caused this! Clean it!"

"No I am not going to give into the man that easily." He said stubbornly and sat down on the couch  crossing his arms.

"Just clean it up then shut up! My god go to bed everyone else is trying to sleep!"

"It's too late, everyone's already awake." Kellin mumbled rubbing his eyes as Tony came in the room with two empty beer cans which he promptly threw at the two idiots heads.

"I was trying to sleep." He complained glaring at the two idiots. "You ruined my fucking beauty sleep."

"I'm not even sorry." Jaime said, "Clean it up Mike."

"No."

"Michael I swear to god you better clean this shit up right now! We all want to sleep so get this fucking done!" I said to him. "Now."

"No."

"Do it before I call mom!"

"You're going to call your mom?" Kellin asked raising his eyebrows just as Mike scowled at me.

"You wouldn't dare." He said, "Mom would kill you for calling her this early."

"I think she would still yell at you either way for being a little asshole."

"If it means he's going to clean up then please call Vivian and have her get onto the dumbass so that I can go back to bed."

"Fine! I'll fucking clean it!"

"Aw Mike!" Tony cooed, "Are you scared of your mommy?"

"Yes." He grumbled.

"That's fucking great." Kellin laughed.