10.

Vic's POV

"Kells do you have any plans this afternoon before the show tonight?"

"Um no just plot Marcies murder. Why?" He said looking up from his computer.

"I'm gonna take you on a date."

He stopped typing and smiled wide, "Really?"

"Yeah really and it's going to be amazing." I told him.

"What time?"

"In an hour then we'll have four hours before sound check."

"Sounds wonderful," He said and closed his laptop and got out of his bunk. "I think I'm going to go get ready then." He told me and kissed me quickly before hurrying off.

I smiled to myself.

"What are you smiling about?" Mike asked walking onto the bus.

"I have a date."

"Really?" He asked, "What are you going to do?"

"None of your business."

"You don't know do you?"

"No I do not." I said slumping down, "And I only have an hour to figure out what we're going to do."

"This is why most people know before hand."

"Well it was kind of spontaneous. I was just like laying here in his bunk watching him get his genius on and I just thought- Hey! I need to take Kellin out on a date and show him off to the world because damn he's hot and that kind of hotness needs to be seen and next thing I know I'm asking him out on a date! I mean what even is there to do during the day? It's like what eleven in the morning."

"You'll figure something out."

"I might have something but I'm not for sure."

"What is it?"

"Well I'm going to take him to lunch then maybe the science museum and afterwards we can get ice cream."

"Why the science museum?"

"Because my boyfriend is a sexy little nerd."

"Then take him there or something." He said patting my head, "Have fun."

"Don't pat my head Michael."

"I'll do what I want."

I glared and pushed him off of the couch.

"People and pushing on this bus I swear." He mumbled.

"It's like I don't know you just need to accept that it happens."

"I've accepted my fate."

"About damn time." I said and propped my feet up on him and grabbed the video game controller.

"Not this fate." He said moving away, "No. Bad Victor."

"No come back! You were the perfect foot rest!" I whined.

"No screw off." He said glaring, "I have to call Alysha."

"Fine! Fine go call your girlfriend and tell her you're never going to be a successful footrest!"

"Gladly." He muttered and walked off.

"I'm disappointed in you Mike! Mom and Dad raised you better than that!" I yelled after him.

"Fuck off!"

"Go die in a hole!"

He didn't say anything back to me so I just started playing video games instead.