1.

Austin's POV

"Aaron!" I shouted from my bunk . It was probably almost noon by now and we were due to leave for the first city tonight.

"What?" He called

"Is Adam riding with us or Pierce the Veil. "

"Um... I don't know. Call him and ask." He said after a couple of seconds.

"My phones dead. Can you do it?"

"Have Tino do it I'm busy." He yelled to me cursing when something fell with a crash.

I groaned and slid out from my bunk, "What the hell fell?"

"Don't worry about it." He said to me, "Just have Tino or Phil call Adam."

"Who's calling Adam?" Phil asked, "Didn't anyone tell you he can't, he's sick. Like really bad so he can't make it."

"Well then who the fuck's going to do the pictures?" I demanded.

"I don't know! Don't get angry at me." He muttered, "I have to go on a lunch date. I'll be back before the bus leaves." He said and walked off.

"Okay then." I muttered. "What are we gonna do? We need a photographer by tonight."

"You think I don't know that?" Aaron said leaning against one of the bus walls, "We'll figure it out. And Tino will be here in a few hours. I have to go meet with Amanda. But we're meeting with Pierce the Veil at six or seven before heading off on the road."

"Alright, and who knows maybe someone in Pierce knows a photographer or something." I said trying to look on the brightside.

"Maybe who knows but I have to go. I'm already late."

"I'll see you later then," I said going back to my bunk. "Tell Amanda I said hey."

"Will do." He said before walking off the bus. I sighed and got back in my bunk I hope this tour goes well.

I ended up falling asleep and waking up to a lot noise coming for the guys.

"Austin!" Tino yelled, "Get up!"

"Why!"

"Band meeting." Phil said.

I sighed but got up and walked to the back lounge.

"What do you need?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"Okay so after my lunch thing guess what I found." He said smiling.

"What?"

"I found us a photographer!"

I sat up and smiled, "Who is it?"

"His names Alan and we're going to go pick him up soon. He's really chill and I was surprised to see he agreed. But the stuff he showed me when I ran into him at the park. Man he's good."

"He is?" I asked, "I can't wait to meet him."

"This also means we're going to have to clear out the junk bunk for him though." Aaron spoke.

"But there's so much shit in there." Phil whined, "For all we know there's something living in there."

"Too bad, we have to clean it out." Aaron said.

"Well it's the bunk under Austin's so how about Austin clean it out and we go get Alan?" Phil suggested trying to get out of cleaning.

"I am not cleaning that bunk by myself." I said looking at all of them like they were crazy.

"Well I'm not doing it." Phil scoffed.

"Aaron suggested it." Tino said, "He should do it."

"I agree."