7.

Austin's POV

Alan took over  my bunk, he wasn't kidding when he said he's taking it. I mean he refuses to sleep anywhere else but my bunk now.  So now we basically share a bunk because he won't leave and I refuse to sleep in another one because it's still my bunk. It's my bunk and I have an attachment to it. We went through a lot together that bunk and me.

I looked down at him while he slept. He was so cute. He kept twitching and it was adorable but it was starting to freak me  out a little too. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his head. I went to get up to leave but he just cuddled closer so I stayed put.

I honestly don't mind sharing a bunk with him every night especially if this is what I get to wake up to.

"Austin." He mumbled.

"Yeah?" I asked quietly.

"Morning."

"Morning sleepyhead," I said kissing his forehead.

"What time is it?"

"I don't know like ten in the morning or something." I said.

"Okay." He mumbled before finally opening his eyes up and looking at me. "You have today off right? Like no concert tonight or anything?"

"I believe so, I think I might have one interview but other than that nothing."

"Good." He muttered and moved so that he was laying on my chest.

"How about today we go on that date." I offered running my fingers down his back.

"Sounds good to me, but let's just lay here for a little bit first."

I nodded, "Sounds perfect." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Good cause you're comfy."

"I hope so, I mean I'm the best damn thing."

"Don't get cocky asshole."

"Shush, it's an off day I do what I want."

"See this is why you're still in trouble."

"It's been like three days. I don't think I need to be in trouble anymore."

"I think you do." He said and sat up.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting up?"

I sighed, "Okay."

"You act like it's such a terrible thing."

"I know but I like cuddling with you."

"You're cute."

I smiled and leaned up kissed him quick. "Come on let's get something to eat and get ready." I told him jumping out of the bunk.

He followed after me and we walked to the front where Aaron was sitting on the phone, probably with Amanda. Tino and Phil were playing video games of course.

"Morning." I told them.

Aaron smiled at us and Phil and Tino didn't even acknowledge us.

"Rude." I said glaring at the two.

Still they said nothing and kept playing.

"Babe they're not going to answer you." Alan said.

"Babe. Aw how cute." Tino said, "You two will be the death of me."

"Good."

"No, not good. I hear you two talk all the time and got its gross."

"What do you mean it's gross?" I asked, "We're never talking about anything gross."

More Than A Fan (Cashby & Kellic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें