9.

Alan's Pov

Austin has been really moody these past few days and I can't really figure out what's going on with him. I think it had something to do with me working with Roy because every time I brought up my project he'd get mad and leave me alone. Which is really childish to be honest, it's not like I'm going to do anything.

I was strictly working on my project with him, nothing more. I ignored all of Roy's sexual comments and his rude ones.  It was difficult at first to just ignore them but it's a little easier now.

"Alan are you still there?" I broke away from thought and looked back at the document on my computer while I spoke on the phone with Roy.

"Yeah, yeah I'm here sorry."

"Whatever," He scoffed. "Anyways what do you think?"

"About what?"

"Pay attention." He snapped, "I just said I'm doing my project on animals in zoos and how harmful it is to them."

"Okay sorry." I muttered, "And it sounds good to me."

"Of course you're sorry. You're always sorry."

"Well what else do you want me to say?"

"Maybe pay attention for once in your life and maybe you wouldn't have to say you're sorry."

"Fine whatever I'm paying attention go on." I said and pulled up tumblr on my computer.

"I didn't ask for attitude."

"Oh my god Roy just stop complaining about every fucking thing I do!" I said getting annoyed.

"Well everything you do is shit anyway! I'll complain all I want to!" He snapped at me. I flinched at his tone.

"Look can we just finish working on this project please?"

"I can't stand talking with you anymore right now. Talk to you tomorrow." He said before hanging up.

I sighed and threw my phone on the bunk completely pissed off. God he's an asshole.

I got out of my bunk and went to the front. The guys were all gone because they had an interview so I was alone. I didn't really know what to do maybe I could go walk around the venue or bug Kellin or something.

I went back to my bunk and grabbed my camera. I needed to get off this bus. Once I had my camera I grabbed my phone and left the bus quickly.

I went out and saw a long line of fans waiting for the show tonight. It was crazy how many people were already here and it didn't start for another couple hours. I smiled at all of the fans and snapped a few pictures of them before I waved my pass to the security guard and went on inside.

Pierce was doing their soundcheck right now. Which means that Kellin is probably free so I can go bug him for a while and possibly rant to him about Roy.

I snapped a few pictures of the guys doing their thing before going over to the merch table where Kellin was sitting and organizing things.

"Hey Kells." I said getting his attention.

He looked up at me and smiled, "Oh hey Al."

"You busy?"

"Just give me a sec and then we can do something."  He said.

I nodded, "Alright."

I watched him sort a box of merch stuff quickly laying it all out on the table before going to one of the other merch girls.

"Hey make sure everybody gets everything sorted I'll be back in like ten minutes."  He walked out to me, "Let's go."

"Okay."