8.

Vics Pov

I bit my lip waiting for his response, he didn't say anything which kind of scared me to be honest what if he says no?

"Kell did you hear me?"

"Yes I heard you, its just a shock."

"Okay- are you just going to leave me hanging or...?" I trailed off and got out of my bunk pushing his little curtain away to find him blushing like crazy.

He looked over at me and smiled, "I'd love to."

I gave him a goofy grin, "Perfect."

"Now kiss me you idiot."

"Oh uh right." I stuttered out and leaned down excited, I'm finally going to kiss him. Then our foreheads banged against each other making Kellin pull away.

"Ow! Vic!"

"Sorry!"

Kellin sighed, "I have to do everything." He said and pulled me to him kissing me softly. This was better than I ever expected. I smiled against his lips and pulled him closer to me as he moved his arms around my neck.

"I knew it!" I pulled away and saw Mike standing there pointing at us, "I knew this was going to happen. Tony owes me twenty bucks!"

I sighed and glared at him, "Go away- don't you have a girlfriend to be spending time with?" I asked absolutely annoyed.

"I forgot my condoms."

"Whatever."

"Hey I'm not trying to get anyone pregnant." He said going into his bunk and grabbing out a box and taking one out, handing it to me. "Be safe."

"Yeah because that is so going to happen." I said and threw the condom at his head.

"Mike go away!" Kellin whined.

"I'm leaving!" He shouted before the bus door slammed shut.

"Thank god," I muttered and smiled down at Kellin. "Now where were we?"

"Um, I think we were going to bed remember?"

"Yeah. I'll see you in the morning." I said and got up from his bed.

"Vic I was joking get your ass back here." He said pulling at my arm, "You're so clueless." He said laughing at me once I sat back down.

I smiled at him and gave him a small kiss.

He pulled away and returned my smile with one of his own, "So why now?"

"Why now what?"

"What made you ask me out now? Like of all times?" He asked, "Don't get me wrong I am so fucking glad you did but what made you do it?"

"I really like you and I don't want to lose the chance of having you." I told him, "I mean the guys have been on my case about it this whole tour and then the girls and just being with you tonight trying to cheer you up I realized just how much I like you and I really, really couldn't stand the thought of missing my chance."

He blushed and kissed me again. We spent the next thirty minutes sitting in his bunk kissing and just talking a little before I noticed how tired he was.

"I think it's time we head to bed." I said standing up.

"Sleep in here with me." He said and yawned.

"You sure?" I asked getting back in his bunk.

"Please?"

We climbed under the blankets together and he moved around before resting his head on my chest.