"Goodnight Vic."

"Goodnight Kells."

He smiled at me once more before getting comfy and soon his breathing became even and he was fast asleep. With me following right behind him.

"Come on lovebirds! Rise and shine!" Someone yelled pushing back the curtain and I squeezed my eyes shut pulling the blanket over my head. "Come on you've been sleeping all fucking day! Its noon and we're at the next venue!"

"No." I said refusing to move, Kellin was so warm and I was so comfy.

"You have to get up Vic. We have an interview in an hour and you have to be there."

"Why do I have to?"

"Because now get the hell up! Except Kellin can sleep. You can't. Now lets go."

I groaned and threw off the blanket and shook Kellins shoulder, if I have to get up so does he.

"Wake up Kells."

"I don't have to. You do." He grumbled.

"Nope. If I have to get up then so do you." I said, "If you don't get up say byebye to your calculator."

"Break it I don't care."

"You're not fun anymore." I muttered, "Now get up."

"No."

"I'll never kiss you again if you don't get out of bed." I said getting out of the bunk.

He groaned, "Fine. I'm up, I'm up."

"Good, now get dressed and I'll take you to get something to eat before I have to go to this interview." I told him.

"If you insist."

"But only if you promise not to spill your drink on me." I told him.

"I promise."

"Good." I said, "Now you have to actually get out of bed." I said grabbing his hand and tried to pull him out of the bunk.

"But Vic."

"Come on."

He sighed and got up pouting at me, "I'm hungry."

"Get dressed and I'll feed you." 

"Fine."

Ten minutes later the two of us were walking out of the bus hand in hand to find somewhere to eat.

"Any suggestions?" I asked.

"Anything is fine with me as long as I get food."

"Okay, okay."

"Hey guys!" Someone called and I looked up to find Austin and Alan walking towards us.

"Hey!" Kellin said.

"What's going on here?" Alan asked looking down at my and Kellins hands.

"We're dating now."

"Are you serious!? Guys that amazing!"

"Yeah Vic finally grew a pair." Kellin said smiling and I elbowed him.

"Shut up."

"That's adorable."

"Of course it is." Kellin said rolling his eyes.

"So what are you guys up to?"

"We were going to get something to eat before I have to go to an interview." I told him.

"So were we." Austin said.

"Let's just all eat together then." Kellin said.

"Sounds good."