Twenty

Jade and Hunter sighed. "This is useless," Jade groaned. "Well, every time we suggest some one you reject the bloody idea." Milo says and Jade rolls her eyes, "Fuck you," She snaps. "You don't even know what I'm going through." She says and he nods, "You're right, I don't. But I am trying to help you." Milo says calmly and she sighs, "What ever." She mumbles. "Keep going." And he lists more possible suspects, "This Zayn character, he was her boyfriend, yes?" Jade nods, "He's also very under the radar, I think we should investigate that." Jade sighs, He's been in everything I've looked at might as well. Jade nods, "I'll go by, with Hunter, I'll call you if anything's suspicious. Make you watch his house."

Milo nods, "That's reasonable." She and Hunter nod, saying goodbye.

~~~

They decided to go all out with the spying scheme. Jade and Hunter wore all black, Hunter in a black tee and jeans, and Jade with a black jacket and skinny jeans. "I think we should be subtle,go into his house, look around and yeah." Hunter says and Jade nods, "I might kill him, if she is there." Jade murmurs and Hunter smiles, "I'll hold him down."

~~~

Zayn's just beaten Perrie again, the doorbell rings and he looks up. "Who the fucks here now?" He growls, "Get back in the basement, and don't you dare come out." He says and she nods, scrambling to the basment. Zayn goes to open the door and his breath shatters when he sees who it is. "Jade?" He says and Perrie stops walking to the basement. She's here! Has she figured it out? she's come to rescue me!

"Hey, Zayn." Jade smiles, walking in. "Who's this?" He asks and Jade smiles, "My brother, Hunter. He's on his school wrestling team, d'you know? Our school, well the regular high school went up against him. Y'know how they are all built and big, he pummeled three of the so bad they had to go to the hospital, I can't imagine what he'd be able to do to some one like you or Harry or even Niall." Jade tisks, looking at her nails casually, letting her threat seep through to Zayn and it does.

He sits on a chair away from Jade as she comfortably plops on the couch. "But mostly you." She says again, wiping her nails with her jacket. She looks at him and the worried look on his face, "Do you know where Perrie is?" She asks and Perrie wants to scream, Yes he does! I'm right here!

"Why do you care?" He asks and Jade closes her eyes in frustration, "Because, I saw a pelican and he said you saw her, you fucking idiot, I know you've seen her since homecoming." She says sarcastically. Zayn stands up and Hunter pushes him back down, pulling out a gun. Both Jade and Zayn's eyes widened, "Whoa, whoa! I-I was just gonna say t-that I haven't." Zayn stutters holding up his hands and sitting down in surrender, Jade walks up to Hunter and whispers, "What the fuck is that?!"

He smiles, "No worries, it's a water gun, I sprayed it black." Hunter chuckles in a whisper and Jade nods, "I'm just going to check the house, any objections, Zayn?" Jade asks and Hunter presses the water gun to his chest, "N-no." Zayn says, shaking his head.

Fuck! Perrie thinks, walking quickly to the basement and shutting the door, and it makes a noise audible to upstairs, "Did you hear that?" Hunter asks Jade, pressing the water gun to Zayn's chest harder, "Yeah, I think I'm going to check it out." Jade says, smiling at Zayn, "Mind givin' me the keys to that lovely basement of yours, Mister Malik." Hunter presses the gun harder, "H-here." Zayn says, throwing them to her, she catches them and smiles sweetly, "Why, thank you, sweetheart." She says sweet and innocently.

Jade walked down the stairs, Perrie hid, If she finds me, He'll kill her. Perrie thought as she tried her best to hide. "H'lo?" Jade called out and as she was trying to hide, "Perrie?" Jade whispers and her voice catches, "This is my only hope, please, God, tell me she's here." Jade whispered and it took Perrie a few seconds to realise Jade was praying . "J-Jade." Perrie whispers weakly, Jad's head shoots up, "Perrie?" Jade says, shutting the door so Zayn couldn't hear them.