Eighteen

This one is going to be more or less about what Perrie's going through at the moment so bare with me of it's short because Jade is the main main main character so yeah, love you!

When's the last time I saw the sun? Or Jade? Or anything outside this damned house? Perrie questioned herself, he had let her out of the basement. She was allowed out of the room to wander the house and only the house if she even took a glance to the window or the door, he'd go ballistic. She had become quiet, only spoke when she was spoken answered him with 'yes sir' or 'yes,' never no, because he'd slap her.

He slapped her only once, when he came to give her food and talked about doing things with her and she told him to go fuck himself, he gripped her forearm harshly and slapped her so hard that she was a bit dizzy after. He'd only use her for sex, that was it. Sometimes, he'd have other guests over and majority of the time he'd open up the basement door and make her join them. She was disgusted with it. He had no shame.

As her hands scaled the other persons body she wanted to cry, but she did it because if she said no, he'd hurt her.

No one knew she was here, she wondered if Jade had ever gone back to school and found the note, but she really hoped not because she knew Jade would be heartbroken over the fact that there was no Perrie to run up to and hug. There basically was no Perrie. She was dead on the inside, the blue fire in her eyes has died down only a dark blue abyss of emptiness. It was like she was brain dead. He'd feed her. If he felt like it. The last time she had eaten was two days ago.

She was only allowed to wear an oversized shirt, and her undegarmets of course but it was always the same shirt, except when he washed it. It was Jade's sweater. He'd get mad when she asked for it back. But he gave it back.

She'd cry at night, he'd make her sleep in his room. Try to make her feel better in the most perverted ways, making her cry more. She's never felt so unsafe and vulnerable in her life. Perrie Edwards was a strong, independent woman, whose just been broken. She's weak and dependent. She's is vulnerable and easily able to be taken advantage of. She was disgusted with herself.

"Perrie?" He calls out, opening the door to the basement where she is, sitting with her back facing the door, eating the food he gave her, a hamburger from Chic-FIl-A and a Sprite which was one fourth empty she turned around, swallowing what was in her mouth and spoke quietly, not looking him in the eye, "Yes, Sir?" She whispered.

He smiled at her, "We'll be having company again tonight, just to let you know, why don't you take a shower." He says it's an order, she nods, standing up and walking past him mumbling a small, "Yes sir."

~~~

"Perrie, come here." He says and she nods, walking over to him like a scared child. "Yes, Sir?" She whispers and he speaks again, "Our company's been cancelled, we'll just have some alone time then." He states and she nods biting her lip, tears filling her eyes because she's about to be raped, again. "Yes, sir." She whispers. He smiles, "Good girl." He says, stroking her blonde hair as he presses kisses to her neck.

~~~

Perrie wakes up, seeing him asleep. She slowly peels the duvet off of her and quietly searched for his phone. She went to his drawers and found it charging, she slipped it inbetween the thin layer of her underware and her hip. She walked to the basement and locked the door, dialing *69 so the number was private and wouldn't show up on his call history.

She dialed the number she knew by heart. "Hello?" There was a choked cry on the other end and Perrie wanted to punch a brick wall. "J-Jade?" She whispers and the other end sucks in a breath, shocked. "P-Perrie is that you? Oh my God! Perrie where the hell are you? You've been missing, haven't you, Perrie what's going on?" Jade rushes and Perrie nods sucking in a breath with tears in her eyes, "I know, I know. You've got a lot of questions and I don't have a lot of answers. I'm sorry, Jade. I-I love you." She whispers, her body sliding down the wall, "Perrie, where are you?" Jade whispers, from what Perrie can tell her crying has stop but she isn't sure.

"I can't tell you, Jade. He'll hurt you, I don't want you hurt." Perrie says, pulling the blanket over her legs, "Perrie, Please." Jade whimpers and Perrie's heart breaks. "Jade, when you love some one you're supposed to make sure they don't get hurt. I don't want you hurt." She says sternly and Jade sighs defeated. "I love you, Perrie." Jade whispers. Perrie can imagine her sitting on her bed, wrpped in her letterman with a baggy shirt and her gray sweatpants, resting her back on the head board, sighing.

"I love you too, Jade." She murmured, "I dunno when, but I swear I'll do my damndest to get the hell out of here." She whispers. Jade sniffles, "I love you." She whispers again and Perrie nods, "I love you too. Bye. I love you." Perrie says clicking the end button, she unlocks the door and walks back up to his room. Placing the phone on the charger she sneaks bck into bed. "I hate you." She whispers in his ear. "I hate you so much."

~~~

Perrie wakes up and sees he's no longer in his bed, she walks out and sees him watching TV. "Hey, Pez." He said casually and Perrie nods. "So, I was going to dial Pizza Hut today and I checked my phone history.." He starts and Perrie freezes, does it show? Does calling from a restricted number show!!

"And I saw this number, that I don't remember calling, was it you?" He says and she's quiet, standing by the door, "Was it you!" He yells this time and she flinches. "No, sir." She whispers and he calms down, "Okay then," He states, "Probably me forgetting things."

~~~

Jade's hand is hsaking as she plugs the USB into her laptop, she knows trying to track a restricted number is useless but she can try her hardest. She plugs in her phone, clicks the call and it goes into sarch mode. Then something pops up on the screen.

Coming from a restricted number, the closest we can get is a general area: Laygate, South Shields.

Jade freezes, She's still in Laygate! She's here! She must locked in or something, but she's still here!

Jade prints out a few flyers. Missing: Perrie Edwards Age: 18 If you have seen this girl please contact Jade Thirlwall 324-890-857.

She goes around town plastering them every where and sighs, she's done her best.

~~~

Perrie is sitting in the basement when the door opens, it's him. "You lying piece of shit!" He yells and Perrie flinches, "I'm sorry?" She asks. He slams the door shut. "You lied to me!" I've done it before. She thinks. "I didn't call that number, you did! Who was it! Why did you call them!" He yells. She's quiet. He walks up to her, yanking her hair, "Who was it?" He growls and she whimpers, "Well?" He growls lowly yanking her hair again and she speaks, "It was Jade." He yells out, punching the wall close to her face.

"Why do you still want her?! You have me! Why don't you love me?!" He yells, slapping her and pushing her to the ground, kicking her side, she manages to sit up, couching up blood. "Why don't you love me?!" He yells and she spits out some blood, wiping her mouth.

"Because I hate you!" She yells.

"I hate you Zayn Malik!"