Eleven

"I-uh I was just comin' to get you guys and uh- Bye." Niall says awkwardly. Jade pushes Perrie off of her and calls Niall's name but he's gone. Jade huffs, running her hands through her hair, frustrated, "Fuck." She grumbles and she hears a sniffle, her body immediately turns and she sees Perrie crying, "No," Jade says, crawling up next to Perrie, "Baby, don't cry," She whispers pulling a strand of Perrie's blonde hair out of her face, "W-What i-if he tells! Z-zayn's going-g t-to hate m-me!" Perrie sobs and Jade sighs, "Look, I'll talk to him, okay? I'll make sure he doesn't tell, you just- just please, don't cry, love." Jade whispers, kissing Perrie's cheek every time a tear falls and Perrie giggles like a four year old, and Jade smiles, "There we go." Jade whispers, smiling.

"You promise he won't tell?" Perrie whispers and Jade sits next to her, entangling their fingers together, "If I have to lock him in a basement and not feed him for two days until he spells it out with sticks, I will." Jade says and Perrie laughs, "Jade?" Perrie says, "Yeah, love?" Jade says, turning to look at her, "Never mind." she says, shaking her head. 'c'mon, you can tell me," Jade says and then she smiles, "I've seen you naked." she says scandalously And Perrie laughs, "No shit. I was just wonderin' d-don't you ever gett tired of, y'know, this?" Perrie asks and she has a blush on her cheeks, "Do I get tired of having the most amazing, beautiful, funny, gorgeous, smart, generous, kind-hearted, faithful girlfriend? No, no I don't." Perrie's blushing madly, "Thanks." "Don't worry." Jade says, kissing thier entwined hands, "I'll talk to him."

~~

"Hey, Nialler!" Josh says and Niall waves, "Hey Jos- " He feels his body being pulled and when he comes to his senses, he's in a janitor closet and there's a petite figure in front of him, with their hands on their waist and then his vision clears and it's Jade, "H-hi." He offers and Jade grips his collar and slams him into the wall,"Listen Horan, if you tell anyone what you saw outside I will rip your dick off and sew to your fucking head and make your life a living hell, don't you ever fucking tell anyone." Nialls scared, Jade has a fire in her eyes that he has never seen before, her grip is ight enough that he can hear the fabric tearing from his collar, "Got it?" She says, and her hands are back on her waist. Niall just nods.

"H-how long h-has that been going on?" He asks tentively because he's afraid Jade will snap. "A while- none of your business." Jade snaps. And Niall regains his conifedence. "That's not fair if I'm the only one to know I should know more." Jade sighs, "After school, be outside by my car at exactly five thirty I have cheer practice and Perrie has choir." Niall nods, "Now get." Jade says, nudging her head to the door and Niall leaves.

~~~~

"Hey," Perrie says sitting down next Jade, "Did you talk to him?" Jade smiles, "Yeah, I think he understood. But we have to tell him everything he's demanding it."Jade says witha sigh and Perrie nods, "Alrighty then." Perrie says kissing Jade's cheek when nobody was looking. "Perrie!" Jade hisses and Perrie looks up a bit frightened, Jade sighs, " I just... Don't do it again, we have to be careful." Perrie nods, not really caring because she feels Jade tangle their hands together.

"I love you." She whispers and Jade looks up, "Hmm?" Jade says and Perrie's heart stops because Jade almost heard her, "Nothin'." You've been dating for a fucking month and you decide to blurt it out now?! Jesus fuck Perrie you're going way to fast!

~~~

"Sophia's back everybody!" Hannah said cheerfully and then she set her eyes on Jade, "Ooh, Soph, c'mere" She said, grasping Jade's wrist, "This is Jade she's the new girl. She's gonna be teachin' you the new routine." "Fine." The girl says, looking at her nails.

"Uh okay, I guess we should start with the uh, new opening then?" Jade asks tentivley and Sophia shrugs, "Okay, well, um-." "Jade," Grace says laughing slightly whispering in her ear, "She's not gonna bite." And then she's begun to walk away but Jade absent mindedly puts her arm around Gracie's waist, "You sure about that?" She whispers and they both subtly give Sophia a subtle glance and Grace blushes, because Jade has her hand on my waist!

"O-oh come on, you'll be fine." "If you say so." Jade sighs and Grace is going to say something but she's interrupted, "Jadey!" and their heads snap in the direction of the blonde and Jade smiles wider, "Hey, Pez." She says, her hand slipping from Grace's waist and going to hug Perrie who gives Jade a small kiss on the cheek and Grace growls lowly.

"What are you doing here, don't you have practice?" Jade asks, guiding Perrie somewhere , and now Grace can't hear their conversation, "Sophia, Jade's clocked out for a bit, I'll have to show ya." She says with a sigh, her eyes setting on Jade and Perrie.

"I have a break and I thought I'd spend it with my lovely girlfriend." Perrie shrugs, placing a small kiss on Jade's nose, which is an okay because they are far away that no one can see or see what the are doing without squinting but even then it's blurry. Jade just laughs, throwing her head back, "Oh really?" She asks and Perrie's now sitting on her lap, "Mhmm." Perrie hums, leaning closer.

"Well, that's just dandy." Jade mumbles, leaning up, her lips brushing Perrie's before she pressed them to hers. Perrie giggles, and jade pulls away, "What?" She asks, resting her forehead on Perrie shoulder, a clear view into the blondes shirt (but Perrie doesn't know that so Jade doesn't bring up how much she likes the red lacey bra she's wearing). "Louis told me a joke and I was just thinkin' about it." Perrie shrugs.

"Oh," Jade says, "Well, mind telling it me?" Jade asks and Perrie recites the joke but Jade doesn't understand. So for the next ten minutes Perrie and Jade sit down next to each other, hand in hand, whilst Perrie recites the joke, explainging the parts where Jade should've laughed, and when Jade says she doesn't get it Perrie sighs, "You have the understanding of a pigeon don't you, love?" Perrie giggles, and Jade mocks hurt, "You suck."

"Jade, breaks over, c'mon." Sophia says and they immediately tear their hands away, "What?" Jade asks and Perrie growls because she knows Sophia She doesn't like Sophia

"Breaks over- oh Perrie! Hi! I didn't see you there." Sophia says, the end of her sentence turning into a snicker, Perrie eyes flare and Jade subtly runs her thumb over Perrie's hand, "Hi, Sophia." She says, a twinge of bitch in it. "Where've you been?" She asked, not letting Sophia answer, "Sucking more teachers off?" Sophia gasps, "Well at least I can get laid unlike you, with you're single life." And Jade laughs, "I've got a boyfriend dumb ass, you just don't care to remember becuase he rejected you." Sophia scoffs, "Jade, let's go," She says and Jade's getting up and Perrie pulls her down, "Jade, stay." She says sternly, "Jade," Sophia says and Jade sighs, "I'm sorry, Pez, I gotta go."

Jade says, standing up with Sophia walking away, but she turns back uickly, blowing the blonde a kiss before walking back to the feild, "I love you." Perrie yells, but Jade doesn't hear her, and she wants go to the highest mountain and scream it.

"I love you, Jade Thirlwall." She whispers, fiddling with her necklace.

_________________________________________

Short I know it's short sue me pls