Ten - Jade

A week has gone by and Jade and Perrie were going strong but lately, they've been fighting, actually they were fighting right now.

"What the hell possessed you to fucking do that?" Perrie yelled and Jade rolled her eyes.

"I don't even want to get into this,Pez ." She replied with a sigh, waving Perrie off, walking away.

"Don't Pez me, Jade, why the fuck did you do it?" Perrie yelled, holding up the stuffed monkey that Zayn had gotten her on their anneversary with a ton of rips and it was thrown in the trash can.

"Why do you care?" Jade countered and Perrie stiffled a laugh, "Because it was given to me by my boyfriend!" The words cut through Jade like a knife and she's shaking her head, "It was your fucking cat, I tried to fix it, happy now?" Jade says calmly, grabbing her bag and walking to the door, slamming it as she left. "Jade! Jade come back!" Perrie yells, thinking Jade is going pop out and say she was just joking but no, Jade was gone.

~~~

After that, numerous of calls and texts were sent to Jade, none were answered. Perrie sighed, looking at the monkey oe last time and she noticed some tears were sewn, badly sewn but sewn. Perrie sighs, "I fucked this up." Perrie murmurs and she feels like she's about to cry, so gets up, grabs movies and ice cream and runs to her room, dropping the monkey in the rubbish.

Jade walks into her house, slamming the door, grumbling "Her fucking boyfriend." Like she has been since she left and now she has angry tears in her eyes. "Baby, what's wrong?" Her mum asks but Jade shakes her head, walking to her room slamming the door and crying.

The next four days, Jade and Perrie do not speak. "Pez, where's Jade, she's like our happy charm y'know, little ray of sunshine?" Liam asks and Perrie's quiet, shrugging, stiring her soda with her straw when they are all out for dinner and Perrie texted Jade to come but she doesn't. "Pez, what's wrong?" Zayn asks, trying to touch her shoulder but she flinches and scoots closer to Jesy. Perrie shakes her head, now repeatedly stabbing her frech fry into ketchup. "Pez, fess up." Leigh-Anne says. "Spill it, Edwards," Jesy says. "Come on, where is she?" Zayn asks and she explodes.

"I don't fucking know okay? Jesus fuck you people don't fucking give out do you?! I don't even fucking know if she's breathing right now okay, just Fuck Off!" Perrie yells and leaves the table, exiting the restraunt, getting into her car and locking the doors, her hands gripping the steering wheel tight and she crys, because she misses Jade, she wants Jade, she needs Jade but she's not around, and the simplest way to fix this is to drive to her house and apologize. So she starts the car and drives to Jade's house. She fixes herself up and noticed that only Jade's car is outside and she smiles, they could have this conversation louder than a whisper.

She gets outo fher car and notices the lights out except for the glow of the telly. She knocks and there is no answer. She knocks louder and longer and hears the pitter patter of Jade's footsteps. "What?" Jade snaps not even looking at who it is. "Uh, hey." Jade looks up and sighs, "What do you want? Your stuff isn't here." Jade replies, "I-I wanna talk." Perrie stutters because Jade is a monster to be with when she's pissed off or hurt. "Talk?" Jade says, "Okay, we'll talk." She says, nodding and her hand goes to the door and Perrie thinks Jade's going to let her in, "Fuck you." Jade says and then Perrie gets the door slammed in her face. She stands there for a minute, in shock, she really fucked this up, "J-just call me when your ready then?" She asks in a lame offer to try to fix this on what ever terms. She gets silence and nods, throwing her hands up in the air and the fall back to her sides and she leaves, Jade gets up and looks out the window when Perrie's back is facing her and she walking to her car and driving off.

Jade sighed, shaking her head. This is so wrong, she should've told Perrie to come in and then they'd talk it out, but no, her fucking emotions got in the way.

~~~~

Jade:

I woke up, my hair in a mess and the blankets thrown off the bed and I sighed, Perrie. Perrie was on my mind. I had a whole weekend to fix this, to get all of this fighting fixed before I go to the same school and then it's a whole bunch of awkward. I washed up and walked down stairs, "Hi mum," I chirped and mum nodded, "I have to go to the mall today so I'll see ya later." I said and she nodded. I got in my car and drove to the mall.

I walked in and immediately walk to the build-a-bear. "Hey, what do ya want to make today?" A girl asks and I hesitate, "A..ooh! A minnie mouse and a peace bear "she nods, I pick both of them picking the voices, filling them up, picking clothes and the names. After paying with practically every thing in my wallet I walked out and went to the food court, "Jade?" I heard and Iturned, but when I looked up it was Hannah, "Oh, hey!" I said and she down in front of me. "Hey, so, practice is today, and Sophia's coming back from the fashion camp and I need you to run her through the new routine." She says and I nod, "Don't you think she's going to resent me or somethin' I mean, I took her place." I say, sipping my drink and Hannah shakes her head, "I'll get Gracie to be your body-guard," She teases and I flick her off and then her phone rings, "Ooh, I gotta go I'll see you later." I nod and she runs off.

Omniscient:

Jade finished her food and walked around for a while, until she stopped at a sign held outside a jewlery store, Two engravingsPrice of one on a necklace, braclet, charm Jade smiled, She'd love it. She thought and walked into the store being greeted by none other than Grace, "Oh, hey Gracie." Jade said, "Hi, Jade, what can I getcha?" "Uh," Jade says, her eyes landing on a necklace with a puzzle piece, a matching set, "Those." Jade says, her eyes sparkling. "Engravings?" "P.E. and J.T." Jade says, "Perrie Edwards and Jade Thirlwall?" Grace assumes and Jade blushes, nodding her head, "I'll keep uiet, Hannah would flip, you already said you two were friends." Jade thanks her and then Grace engraves them and she pays and leaves.

Practice goes by quick and Sophia didn't show up because she was 'jet-lagged' . So practice went and Jade stayed up late because, it's Saturday. Sunday went in a flash and she's sleeping in because her school doesn't start till nine, "Jade wake up!" "Mum, no, I have thirty minutes!" Jade groans and her mum laughs, "No you don't, you gotta go to F.A." Jade shot up and blinked her eyes, "What?!" Her mother nods, "Oh shit." She stuffs the bear into her bag, along with necklace, puts hers on gets dressed and runs to her car, "Bye mum!"

~~~

Perrie sat at breakfeast, still depressed because she hasn't talk to Jade in seven days. "Pez, look!" Perrie sighed, turning around and her breathing stopped and her body filled with happiness, "J-Jade!" She yelled, jumping from her seat, running to Jade who had a wide smile picked her up, hugging her tightly, spinning her around.

Jade:

"Nice to see you too." I giggled and I was placed down. hugging the blonde propperly, "I'm sorry." Perrie mumbled into the nape of my neck and I giggled, "Already forgiven, babe." I said. Perrie smiled hugging me again, "Oh, follow me!" I said and she nodded, walking after me until we ended up at the willow tree where I took that two hour nap the first day. "Okay, why are we here, every body's probably wonderin' where you dragged me off." "Here." I said, pulling out the bear, "Oh my god that's adorable!" She squeaks and smile, "One more thing." I say and I pull out the necklace, P.E. in the front in cursive, "Jade," Perrie says, "It's pretty." And I laugh, "I know, that's why I got it. Pretty just like you." I said and Perrie blushed, "Here, lemme put it on." I say and I move the beloved blonde locks away from her neck onto her shoulder as I connected the two ends. "There." I whisper, and Perrie turns around, giving me a kiss. I kiss back and now, Perrie's got me on the hammock and she's straddling me. Her lips go to my neck and she is sucking on that one spot that gets something. out of me.

She hooks her leg inbetween mine and ruts down, " I missed you," She says, rocking down again, all I can do is nod, she lets out a little breathy laugh that just seems like air until she hiccups, " T's all I get, Jadey?" She purs, " A nod?" She laughs, it's full this time. "Just kiss me then." She whispers and I happily oblige, pressing mymlips to her, the kiss is soft, like most of ours but there's something new in this one but I can't put my finger on it.

"Guys?" We heard a squeak and I look up over Perrie's shoulder and she turns her upper half and we both freeze.

"Uh,Hi, Niall."