One

BEFORE U START READING THIS PIECE OF SHIT: I hate this story.

- Val

The sound of Jade's alarm clock buzzed, causing her to sigh. She sat up from her warm and comfy bed, looking around the sun-lit room and sighing. "'Nother day, 'nother dime..." She yawned to herself, stepping out of bed and walking out into the hall to the restroom and grimaced as the bright lights hurt her eyes. Once she was dressed and presentable, she walked downstairs to be greeted by her mother, Norma, who was reading the daily paper.

"You ready love?" Her mom asked and Jade nodded.

"Yeah.." she sighe, grabbing her bag from the livingroom and walking out with her mom. The five minute drive was excruciatingly boring with her mother blast-from-the-past 70's music playing obnoxiously loud as they pulled up to school.

"Here we are, love." Her mom grinned, pulling up to the school, Jade could already see her friend Eleanor talking to her volleyball teammates. She waited a beat before smiling at her mother and walking over to her model-like friend.

"El!"

"Jadey, there you are!" Eleanor beamed, wrapping an arm around her shorter friend, "This is my girl, ladies. In a total non-lesbian way." Eleanor laughed and so did her other teammates. "Anyways, we were talking about the party a bunch of kids from Woodrow, the other high school, were throwing. It's supposed to be the biggest party of the year."

"Really?" Jade was never one to turn down a good party. "When is it?"

"This Friday." Eleanor replied. "Wanna go? We can ride together."

Jade grinned widely, "Yeah, totally."

+++

On the other side of their small town, students of Woodrow High were settling in for their first period of the day. Seeing as their highschool was the better of the two in town, they were on a stricter schedule, with structer rules and whatnot. Perrie found herself sitting in the front of the class with her friends Leigh-Anne and Jesy, who were busy oggling at the teacher. Perrie was busy typing away at her phone, texting her bestfriend Zayn about his party on Friday to notice that Mr.Eisenhower had walked in.

"Miss Edwards." He grinned, "Glad to see you decided to go the day without your phone."

"What?" Perrie asked, "Dude, I was texting my mom."

"And for what, Miss Edwards?" He was getting such a kick out of taking her phone, it was kinda scary. But Perrie knew the way to make any male teacher back down.

"I needed some tampons, I don't have any in my backpack or locker. I didn't think you'd like blood on your seats but if I'm mistaken I could just text her to forget about it?" Perrie challenged, watching as his stupid chummy grin morphed into a uncomfortable frown.

"Go to the nurse, Edwards." He sighed, pulling out the pass and handing it to her, Perrie walked up to the desk and taking the pass. "Ah, Miss Edwards, your phone please." Perrie froze. EIsenhower had balls.

"You've won this battle, but not the war." Perrie said dramatically before walking down the hall to the nurse's office. "Hey, Georgia." She grinned softly, "I've been feelin' like shit lately, can I be excused to go home?"

+++

Perrie walked out of school with her yellow dismissal sheet from the nurse and decided to head out for an early lunch. She hopped into her car and drove down to her favorite restaurant, which was on the opposite end of town.