Fourteen

It's about seven at night when her doorbell rings and Perrie gets up to answer it. "Hey." Jade says and Perrie's face falls. What the hell did you do Perrie?! She's here! She's standing right fucking here! "Uh, hey, come in." Perrie mumbles, letting Jade in. "I'm sorry, Perrie." is the first thing Perrie hears come out of Jade's mouth when the smaller girl attacks the blonde in a hug. Perrie just nods, "It's okay." She whispers, tears prickling her eyes and Jade pulls away, noticing a different glimmer in her eyes, "What's wrong, Love?" Jade asked concerned, grabbing Perrie's chin lightly and looked into her eyes, Perrie just nodded, looking away, "Yeah," She said, her voice a bit shaky, "I just saw The Lion King," She lies, putting on a fake smile, "Some intense shit." she says and Jade laughs, obviously not seeing the lie.

"Well, hows about we watch somethin' funny, like.." Jade's voice trails off as she looks through Perrie's family's humongous movie collection. "Like, The Heat?" She asks and Perrie nods. They sit down, cuddled up, under the duvet where Perrie was actually watching Cooking Disasters. Jade pops in the DVD sitting down with Perrie. "How were you today, you seemed a bit.... sad?" Jade asked, her hand running up and down Perrie's arm soothingly. Perrie nods, "I'm fine." She says and Jade nods, "Leigh said you were cryin'." She says and Perrie sighs, " I was." She states, turning her attention back to the telly.

"Why?" Jade asks and Perrie shrugs, " Dunno." She says simply, her eyes still on the telly. "Can you look at me?" Jade asked and Perrie shook her head, pressing play on the remote, "Movie's starting."

~~~

Jade pushed Perrie against the door to her bedroom, her lips firmly planted on the blonde's, her hands unbuttoning the cardigan Perrie was wearing. "We only have thirty minutes." Perrie rushed out, her lips moving to Jade's neck, as she opened the door, her back soon hitting the matress with a gentle thump and Jade on top of her, "That's long enough." Jade breathed out, nipping on Perrie's earlobe, "You aren't one for stamina." She finishes, tugging down her own shorts, then Perrie's. Jade's hands are on the hem of Perrie's shirt, the blonde arches her back, allowing Jade to take it off. Jade pressed her lips to Perrie's a soft smile forming on her lips.

" I wanna take you out for a date." She says, inbetween the kisses she's peppering down Perrie's stomach, leaving lip gloss prints. " A real date? Or one of those bullshit secret ones?" Perrie asks, her breath hitching when Jade pulls down her knickers. "Sorry t' say it's complete and utter bullshit one, Love." Jade says, pressing a kiss on Perrie's cheek.

Perrie sighed, but then squeaked, feeling Jade wiggle a finger in. Jade's hands wrapping a bit harshly around Perrie's wrists and she feels a firey pain but doesn't tell Jade to stop.

~~~~

When Perrie awoke, her body feels rigged and cold, Jade is not in bed with her like all the other times, her phone's lock screen is showing and there's a text, Jadey <3 : I had to go, Liam and the girls wanted to go to a play, nothing you'd really be into, I would've taken you but I have some planning to do, for a certain date ;)

Perrie wanted to smile, wanted to have butterflies going wild in her stomach, but the butterflies were black and dying, she wanted to cry, not smile for joy. His name in the text is flashing her brain, She left you for him, she won't come back for you; not again. Tears prickle her eyes, she falls back on the bed, starring at the ceiling but it doesn't feel right because Jade's not looking at the same ceiling as her. Jade's not here, with her bare body pressed against Perrie's, Jade's not here. She gets dressed in a baggy shirt and a bra and a pair of knickers.

She walks to Jonnie's room, knocking slightly, "Come in, Pez." He says kindly, because Perrie is the only one who knocks to enter his room. "Hey, Jonnie." She says, her voice light and small, he frowns, "What's wrong?" He asks, sitting up on the bed, patting the space next to him, Perrie sits and sighs, "Have you ever loved some one and you watch them be with some one else all day and then they just gradually become a face barely seen, a voice rarely heard, a person of vague recognition?" She asks and Jonnie nods.