Nineteen

It's been an additional three days to the week Perrie's been missing, things have gotten worse for her. Zayn's meaner, rougher and grim. He hits her a lot, leaves bruises up and down her body and then whispers, "Jade would never love you when you look like this." She'd tell him to fuck off and he'd hit her harder. She had learned her lesson when he punched her so hard that her jaw was sore and she blacked out for a few hours. He had begun to feed her less, the last time she ate was about three days ago. When Zayn fed her it was no feast, it was usually a sandwhich and a glass of gatorade. She tried to savor it but she could only save enough for her to eat by the days end, there was no winning angle for her to work at. She always lost.

~~~

Jade sat in her basement, which was her studio, there was paint every where, on the white walls and on her smock, her hair was in a bun, glasses on and her body was covered in paiint, she groaned throwing the brush down, sitting on her chair, slouched forward, running her hand through her hair. She couldn't the color right. "What are you doing?" Hunter says, barging in and she looks up at him, "Get the hell out of here, Hunter." She growls, "What are you doing?" He asks again. "Trying to get this color right." Jade states and he walks over, a banana in his hand.

"Just use a regular blue." He shrugs and Jade shakes her head, "You don't understand, never mind." She says and he sighs, "I'm guessing you're trying to get the color of some one's eyes, the blondie?" She nods, "Yeah, but I just- I can't get it right." She says and he nods, grabbing a spare paper, "What you've gotta do is use the base blue, lightly don't press so hard. Then, you can use the light blue and then use the blue-gray to top it off." He says and it looks perfect.

"T-thanks, Hunter." Jade says and she turns to hug him. He hugs her back. "If it helps," He says, "When I was hitting on her she kept reminding me that she had a girlfriend, a girlfriend she loved." Jade smiles tears in her eyes, "Thank you, but don't tell the others, we were supposed to have a dinner but she- she uh, went missing." Jade whispers and he hugs her, "It'll be okay, Sis." He says and for once she doesn't want to puke she just cries into his chest.

~~~

Perrie sat in the corner of the basement, shivering, because the heater doesn't work down here and Zayn doesn't give a shit. She tries to bury herself in the blanket but even that can't keep her warm, she groans, fuck this. She gets up, unlocks the door and walks to the living room, sitting down, stacks the blankets on her and smiles, she's won this little battle. But of course, no one was going against her.

Zayn walked out of the restroom and stared at her, "What are you doing up here, she became quiet, she's lost. Again. "I-It was cold." She whispers, not looking at him. "Look at me, bitch." he snaps and she's hesitant, "I said fucking look at me!" He yells gripping her forearm harshly yanking her up onto her feet, "ow!" She yelps and he glares at her, "You think that hurts?!" He says, bringing his other hand up, "I'll show you something that hurts." He whispers smacking her across the face so hard that her head turns to the side.

She bites the inside of her cheek harshly. That doesn't hurt. That doesn't hurt. That doesn't hurt. "Oh so you won't cry now, huh?" He chuckles darkly, pushing her to the floor, "Take the fucking blankets and get your ass back down in the basement.'' Zayn says. Perrie quickly gets up, "But, it's still cold." She states and he growls, turning back to her and pulling her to make her look at him. "You listen to what I say do you under-fucking-stand me?" He says and she whimpers, curses herself because she's about to answer. "No." She whispers and he slaps hers, and when she's off guard he punches her harshly in the temple and she catches her breath, falling, onto the glass coffee table and there's a lovely crash because her body weight suddenly on it causes it to crack and break.

Zayn crouches over her, "Jade would be disgusted with you." He sneers, getting up and walking away. Perrie cries up , a few big pieces of glass are stuck in her, on her leg, arm, and shoulder. She winces, sitting up, pulling the glass out of her body, she cries, biting her lip to keep quiet, she gets up and walks to the restroom. She grabs a few bandages and places them on her wounds, she grabs the blankets and quietly walks to the basement.

~~~

Jade stares at the clock at school as it ticks, Go a little faster. She urges but the speed is consistent. The bell rings and she runs out of the classroom, walking to Perrie's lockers, unlocking it, she searches, she doesn't know what for but she does. Her eyes set on a little piece of paper, I want my things back - Zayn. She sighs, rolling her eyes, stuffing the paper back in the locker.

I need a clue jesus christ, not a damn note!

She searches more and doesn't find anything, she sighs.

If she only knew how close she was to finding Perrie with that note.

~~~

Jade walks around town, maybe hoping she'd see Perrie but she knew it was useless. "Jade! Jade, wait!" She turns and sees who it is and her heart speeds up, she turns and starts to run, "Jade, wait!" Liam yells and she's losing her breath so eventually he catches up. "Stay away from me." She whispers and he sighs, "Jade, I'm sorry." He pleads and she sucks in a breath, "Do you know where Perrie is?" She whispers and he gives her a funny look. "No? Why?" "Because she's gone missing."

"I think I can actually help." He says, giving her a card and walking away.

Milo Wilkins, Private detective. Call 335-9744-6283.

"Thank you!" Jade yells to him and he holds up his hand and waves, You're welcome.

~~~

She dials the number, "Hello?" He says and Jade is silent, "Hi, I need your help. My girlfriend's gone missing." "Ah, you're Liam's friend." he says and Jade pauses. "I- uh, yeah." She says and he chuckles. "Her name is Perrie?" He asks and Jade gives him a small yes. "Meet me at the library, bring your laptop." Then he hangs up.

She walks to the library, with Hunter. "You don't have to come, y'know." Jade says and Hunter shrugs, " I should. he could try and hurt you, for money and stuff." Hunters says and Jade smiles, "For a sixteen year old, you're pretty cool." She giggles and he nods, "Thanks."

~~~

The man is taller than Jade thought he would be, and built. She's a bit intimidated but when he smiles, he let's out a goofy laugh, "You brough a security gaurd?" Milo asks and Jade shakes her head, "My brother." She says and he nods, "Did you bring the laptop?" She nods setting it on the table. He opens it, "What's her full name?" He asks. "Perrie Louise Edwards." JAde says and he types it into the laptop, it goes to her facebook profile, which has her number. He installs something on her lap top and types in Perrie's number.

Something is loading and it pops up her last known location, Zayn's house, Jade sighs.

"She went to go drop off his stuff, I don't think it's helpful."

If she only took that seriosuly and went to his house.

________________________________________________________________________

Short I know buttt more action comin' soon so yeah.