"Hurray for you and Leon". I rolled my eye and sip my wine. She chuckle.

"So who's this guy?"

"Um. . .do I have to tell you that?" Of everyone else, Monique is the only one I don't want to think low of me. That's one of the reasons I slowed down from being with more than one guy at once. The only reason I didn't tell that bastard straight to his face was because I don't want him to tell the council. I'm not sure he would, but I don't trust him. If I caught any of my employees having sex I'll have to fire them instantly. Yet I'm breaking my own rule.

"Yes. Don't we tell each other everything. Besides I'm home alone everyday. I can't work right now, so I need some entertainment". I sigh.

"Ok fine. . .its Lenoy". I hear her gasp and I rolled my eyes.

"The manager? Akeilia you have to be careful".

"Your talking about careful. Today when I got upset that I'm partner with him and left? That was when we. . . you know?"

"While everyone was waiting? Your crazier than I thought. Did he suspect anything?"

"He saw that my lipstick was missing".

"Akeilia". She said in a warning tone.

"It was worth it. That guy can f*ck. Anyways, I gave him an excuse he wont-"

"Just remember that he isn't an idiot". I got cut off, but Monique wasn't the one who did it.

"Hold on there's another call coming in". I pressed the button to answer.

"Hello". I answered nicely.

"Mr Perry speaking. We have some things to discuss. Can you come down to my office?" Michael?

"I thought we'd discuss this like tomorrow". Or never.

"I understand but its better to be prepared before right?" I sigh.

"Right, I'm gonna put some cloth-". Sh*t! Stupid idiot your not talking to Monique yet. I'm so- why don't you f*ck*ng keep focussed when your talking to him. Jesus! 

"I wasn't suppose to- I thought it was- I though you- um never mind". Gosh I feel so stupid right now.

"Just. . .come to the office". And with that said, he hung up.

"Monique?"

"I'm still here. Who called". She'll never change. Always wants to know everything.

"I almost tell Michael that I'm gonna put some clothes on. I have no idea why I blurted that out. I'm just so used to talking to you on the phone and that would've been my reply if we were going somewhere, and I just-".

"Slow down". I feel so damn nervous.

"I just know that he know that that's what I was going to say". I said frustrated.

"Don't worry about it girl. He won't eat you". She laughed.

"I just don't know why I can't focus properly when I'm around him".

"I gave you the answer like a million times already".

"I just hate him for what he did. And to make things worst, he continues to go out with random women".

"That's because he doesn't find the right person. The guy is handsome, wealthy, etc. He has practically everything he desire. The only thing that's missing is the right girl".

"Good for him. I'm gonna meet him at his office. He wants us to discuss the project I told you about".

"Ok then, I need to go feed my baby and myself. Tell godmother Akeilia ba bye".