I walked over to the door and pushed through the crowd.

"Aye chill!" I yelled.

One dude I didn't know looked at me.

"Just the motherfucka I'm looking for." He said.

"Who the fuck is you?"

"The nigga that's gone ruin yo life forever! That bitch you married killed my family and thought that nobody was gone find out about what the fuck she did. Keep yo wife in the house before she get killed."

"I don't take threats lightly and you ain't gone kill nobody that belongs to me and watch who you call a bitch my nigga."

"This ain't a threat! It's a fucking promise. She killed Crystal so Ima make sure she dead!"

I just hit that nigga right in his jaw.

We started fighting, everybody tried to pull me off but I was tryna kill this nigga, whoever he was.

Once they finally got me off he stood up, pulled out a gun and pointed it at me.

Everybody backed up.

"Alright bro that ain't even necessary." I said.

"Nigga fuck you!"

"Just put the gun down."

"No! Just remember you brought this shit on yo self." His finger touched the trigger.

I just closed my eyes and prayed.

*POW POW*

I opened my and looked down. I wasn't hit.

Then I heard somebody scream.

I turned around and even I saw who was on the floor, I damn near fainted.

I walked over to her body on the floor.

"SOMEBODY CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE!" Sabrina's dad yelled.

I dropped to my knees and grabbed her hand.

"Sabrina get up!" Her mom cried. "GET UP BRI GET UP PLEASE!"

I laid my forehead on hers.

"Baby this can't be happening you gotta get up. You can't leave me Sabrina." I said. My tears dropped on her face.

I kissed her lips.

"Please. Just get up."

"Here's the paramedics Chris!" My mom yelled.

I sat back but I never let go of her hand. I just looked at the two bullet holes in her stomach.

Immediately they put her on the stretcher and rolled her out. I still had ahold of her hand. I told her that she wasn't leaving me and she's not.

When we got in the back of the ambulance they hooked her up to everything. I just watched the heart monitor. It just seemed like it was getting lower and lower. I leaned down on her and just prayed. But before I could finish her heart started speeding.

"She's going into cardiac arrest!" The paramedic yelled.

That's all I could hear was the heart monitor getting louder and louder. The EMT's moved around quickly to try and stop this but then it just flat lined.

My heart sunk.

"NOOOOOOO!" I yelled. "BABY COME BACK PLEASE!"

They tore open her dress and grabbed a defibrillator. I just kissed her cheek. The tears poured down my face.

I sat back and watched them shock her.

Nothing happened.

"Come on Sabrina! Don't give up on me." The paramedic yelled.

He rubbed them together then put them back on her chest.

"CLEAR!"

Her body jumped.

"Mr. Brown we're going to try one last time, if it doesn't work unfortunately I have to call it."

I just looked at him.

He rubbed them together one last time then placed it on her chest.

"CLE-."

*Beep beep beep*

Her heart rate started again.

"There she is! She's a fighter sir." He said to me.

I rubbed her hair.

The ambulance came to an abrupt stop then the back doors flew open."

"What we got?" A nurse yelled.

"Gun shot victim, two shots to the left side of her stomach, a lot of blood lost. She's already been into cardiac arrest and needs to get into surgery immediately." The other EMT said.

They rolled her body off the truck and I followed close behind.

"Mr. Brown you have to stay right here." A nurse said.

"Don't let my wife die! Please."

The nurse nodded then ran behind them. The security took me over to a private room. As soon as he walked out my fist went right into the wall twice. I just fell down on my knees and cried harder than I've ever cried.

Last time I thought she was shot she wasn't, why can't it be the same way. I just watched her die right in front of me and come back. She can't leave me.

I need her.

I

NEED

HER!