56.

Bri.

3 days before birthday party

I sat on the bed, while he stood in between my legs. I watched as he pulled his jogging pants down and pull his hard member out of briefs. I grabbed the condom next to me, ripped the wrapper and pulled it out. I slid it on for him.

He took his jogging pants all the way off then bent down and slid his hands under my thighs. He picked up my legs and pushed them back. Climbing on top of me and then sliding inside. My eyes just rolled up in my head.

This sex was so addictive.

His strokes were long and slow, then he would speed up. He let go of my legs and put his hands on both sides of my head as he went harder inside.

"Mmmm fuck." I put my nails in his back.

I honestly hate this condom shit but better safe than sorry. I'm not worried about getting pregnant but ain't nobody about to give me anything!

He leaned down and kissed my lips over and over.

I broke the kiss and started sucking on his neck. He tried to pull away because he hates when I leave marks on his neck. I moved to his spot so he had no choice but to let me continue.

The more I touched his spot the harder he went.

"Ahhhhh shit! Harder baby." I moaned

He pulled out and made me roll over. I got on all fours and arched my back. He smacked my ass then pushed inside me. I bit my lip.

Those hands that I love so much just gripped my waist as he started pounding in me.

The sounds of his grunts always send chills down my spine.

I positioned myself just right and started throwing it back at him. His nails dug in my side. He tried to regain control but I could tell it was hard. He reached forward and gripped my ponytail, wrapping it around his hand making my head toss back.

I bit my lip, I love ruff sex! 

He let go and gripped the back of my neck for a while before taking his hand and pushing me down on the bed. This was only way he could take over again.

I could feel myself getting close to my peak. I just gripped the sheets in my finger as he slid in and out as hard as he could.

"I'm about cum baby! Uuuuhhhh!"

My walls tightened around him and my juices released on the latex, I could tell he came too by the way he moaned.

I just laid down as he slowly slid out of me.

My body just tingled, I felt amazing.

I could hear him pull the condom off and walked into the bathroom to flush it. Then he came back and climbed back over me. I turned my head so he could get my neck.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"So much better, thanks for my early Birthday gift." I smiled.

"Anytime baby."

I turned around so I was laying on back. I just looked at that handsome face.