45.

Bri.

"It won't button up top Sabrina." Chanel said.

"What do you mean it won't button?! This can't be happening right now!"

"Your boobs are bigger! You're pregnant." My mom said.

"I just tried this damn dress on two weeks ago! My boobs are the same exact size! It has to button!!! Omg I'm about to fucking cry."

"Don't cry honey your going to mess up your dress!" My mom grabbed tissues and started wiped the corner of my eyes.

"We're going to get this buttoned up if it's the last thing we do! She has to get to the venue in 30 minutes." His mom said.

"Okay try holding your breast up and we'll see if that works." Chyna said

"This has to work, she has to take pictures and get out of here." The wedding planner

"Don't rush her! This is her wedding day." My mom said

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Ma!" I looked at her like she was crazy

"I think we got it, we got it!!!!" Brittany said.

"Thank you God!" I exclaimed

"You look amazing Sabrina! Chris is gonna love it." His mom said.

"I'm not gonna cry, I am not going to cry." My momma said while dabbing her tears away.

"Awww mommy."

"It's just that you were just a little girl and now you have 2 kids and you're getting married! Where does the time? My baby isn't a baby anymore."

"I'll always be your baby! You know that."

"I know, I'm just so happy for you."

"Thanks ma." I kissed her cheek.

"Okay let's get your make up touched up real quick and then we're going to start taking pictures." My wedding planner said.

We did a few shots. Then it was time for me to head down. But not before I threw up. I was nervous again. I can't believe we finally made it. I didn't even think this was possible especially with him.

Chris really proved to me that's he ready to be fully committed to me.

Everything has been so perfect lately it's kind of like I'm waiting on something to go wrong. I hate that I'm feeling like this.

It's my freaking wedding day.

AHHHHH!

Chris.

"Okay let me get one more picture of you on the couch. Turn your head to left a little." The photographer instructed. "Perfect!"

I didn't know if this was my wedding day or if I was doing a photo shoot.

"Alright Chris let's get this bow on you gotta get out of here." EJ said.