47.

Bored so I wrote another chapter! Enjoy 😊

Chris.

"RAYRAY!!" I yelled as my baby ran up to me.

This is my first time seeing her in two months. Sabrina still won't communicate with me.

I know they said give her some space but how much does she need? And plus I haven't seen my Reign and I don't know what's going on with the new baby.

"Daddy missed you."

She grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Thanks for getting her for me ma."

"No problem." She said.

We walked out to the backyard and sat down.

"So how you been? I feel like I haven't seen you in a long time."

"I'm okay I guess. Tryna still accept what happened."

"So what happens when you try to talk to her?"

"She changed her number, so I can't talk to her. Only way I can try is through email but I don't get a reply. Lately all I've been asking was to see Reign and I'll ask her how the baby is. She obviously reads them that's how I got to see Reign."

"So what are your plans are you gonna make this work or are you moving on?"

"I don't know, I'm trying to see what she's going to do. I mean it ain't much she can do right now because she's pregnant."

"That's true."

"Did she tell you anything about the baby?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"And?"

"The baby is very healthy. She thinks this one might be bigger than Reign. Her stomach is bigger now."

"She knows the sex right?"

"She said they couldn't tell her the baby's hand was in the way. Maybe he or she is waiting on mommy and daddy to get it together."

"How am I supposed to fix everything if she doesn't talk to me, she won't text or email me, she ain't on social media no more, every time I go to Lauren house she's not there."

"That's because she isn't."

"What you mean?"

"She moved back into her old house Chris."

"Wow and I never would've known. I don't get why Lauren didn't just tell me that."

"She's just trying to protect her. You have to understand that."

"I do. But it's been two months. I just wanna at least apologize."

"She's probably tired of hearing I'm sorry. And I don't blame her. How many times have you told her that you're sorry? Then you turn right back around and you're back doing her wrong."

"Ain't you my momma? Shouldn't you be on my side?"

"Really Chris? I just told you where this girl was when she doesn't you anywhere near her. Yes I am on your mother but wrong is wrong and as your mother I have to let you know when you fucked up! How would I look like sitting here taking up for you knowing that you're wrong? I'd look bold as hell. I'm by your side always but I'm not going to baby you. YOU FUCKED UP NOW FIX IT!"

She got up and went into the house.

I shook my head then picked up Reign.

"Did you miss me?" I kissed her cheek. "You miss daddy?"