79.

Bri.

2:44am

I sat on my bed while Chris drunk ass threw up all in the toilet. Tomorrow is his birthday and he went out and got drunk and had his friends bring him here. 

I've barely heard from Chris since our last fight 2 weeks ago. He would only text me to check on the kids. 

I just hope he throws up and goes to sleep. I'm too sleepy for his drama tonight.

The toilet flushed and the water cut on. A couple minutes later he dragged himself into my room and sat on the bed. He put his head in his hands.

"You okay?" I asked.

He shook his head no.

"Want some medicine?"

"Yes, please." He answered.

I got up and grabbed two headache pills and a glass of water. I went back into the room and handed to him.

"I don't know why I drunk all that shit." He said.

"Take the medicine it should help."

I got ready to walk away but he pulled me back and on to his lap. He put his head on my chest.

"You know I still love you Sabrina. You know that right?"

"Yeah."

"I'm just still trying to take in everything that happened to me and you."

"Okay."

"I'm tired of people trying to take you away from me!" He held me tight.

"Let's get you in bed." I pulled his shirt off.

"Tell me you not going no where."

"I'm not going anywhere Chris."

"You promise? Promise me Sabrina."

"I'm not going anywhere. I promise."

I helped him get up so that he could take off his pants. I helped him climb into bed. I went over to the other side and got in.

"I love you." He pulled me closer to him.

"I love you too."

Chris.

I woke up to somebody jumping on my stomach. My eyes popped open and it was Aden.

Wait, when did I get to Sabrina's house.

My head was killing me. I slowly sat up.

"Daddy wake up!" Aden said.

"I'm up, I'm up."

"Happy Birthday Daddy." Reign said.

I looked over at her and she had a bag in her hand.

"Thank you princess." I took the bag.

"That's from me, Aden and Tristan."

"Let's see what's in here."

I pulled out two boxes and opened them.

"A new watch and chain. Thanks guys."

"It was hard picking out a gift you have everything already." Reign said.

I laughed.