33.

Chris.

After New York things didn't really change between us. It kind of pissed me off that the shit I was doing wasn't good enough. I could probably give her everything I got and that wouldn't be enough.

I guess when the time is right we'll get back together.

On a more important note our little girl finally turned one. We threw her this huge birthday party and I think I spent the most money in my life for this party. I can tell my daughters are going to be the reason I go bankrupt.

She won't even remember this party.

Sabrina and I were going through her gifts. 2 trucks full.

Even Rihanna sent her something. A diamond bracelet. Sabrina and Rih were always cool. She knew how I felt about Sabrina. Her issues were always with Karrueche.

"Oh my fucking gosh." Sabrina said knocking me out my thoughts.

"What?" I walked down to her. 

"Tell your crazy ass girlfriends not to send my daughter dolls of herself! That's fucking nuts!"

"What? Hell naw!"

She took out a card and opened it.

"So that you'll never forget Aunty Ammika." She read.

"Give me that shit." I snatched that crazy ass doll and threw it in the trash.

"You really know how to pick em."

"I know right."

"We're gonna be going through this stuff all night!"

"I know." I got behind her. "Just imagine what our wedding gifts would've looked like."

She looked back at me.

"Well your birthday is coming up." She said.

"I know! What you getting me?"

"I don't know, what do you want?"

"A new car."

"What kind of car?"

"A 2016 Lamborghini Aventador, I want it red and I want a picture of you butt ass naked on the front."

"Ha! First of all that a 400,000 dollar car and that's something I do not have to spend on you and I'm not putting my naked ass on nothing but your face."

"First of all yo ass has never even came close to my face!"

She just looked at me.

"I don't eat no fucking groceries." I said.

"Okay liar, anyway....what else do you want?"

"You to be fiancé again." I buried my face in her neck. "That's all I want for my birthday."

"Awww." She kissed my forehead. "In due time baby."

"It's my birthday you're supposed to give me whatever I want."

"Blah blah blah."

"Alright just let me have a threesome."

"I am not sleeping with no bitch for you."

"Who said you was included in this threesome? I said let ME have a threesome, not us."

"Fuck you! I don't care what you do! You ain't my man."

"Girl hush up with all that." I turned her around and sat her on the counter. "Baby I'm tired of looking through gifts let's go do something."

"Like what?"