26.

Chris.

I cut my trip short. I was missing my babies way too much. All 3 of them. I try my hardest to be stubborn and cold hearted towards Sabrina but I can't. I got too much love for her.

But before I headed to her house I needed to talk to somebody so I headed to see my mama.

I gotta get shit situated with my girl and my friends.

"Hey ma."

"Hey honey. I thought you were still overseas."

"Naw."

"How was the trip?" She asked.

"It was cool, I just missed everybody though."

"So you've talked to Sabrina?"

"No."

"Chris, why would you not let her know you were leaving that was so wrong and not only was she stuck with Reign she ended up with Royalty too."

"I know that was messed up but I just felt like I needed to get away and clear my head."

"Clear your head from what?" She asked.

"It's just been a lot of drama with Sabrina and my boys like I couldn't catch a break."

"What kind of drama?"

"Everybody think I'm changing because of Sabrina and Sabrina feel like I spend too much time with my niggas."

"Chris I should throw this vase at you!"

I laughed. "Why?"

"Chris I don't care who you piss off! Your family comes before your leeching ass friends!! They only have a problem because of who you are, without you they're nobody! You have two kids now, you're engaged! Your life is supposed to change."

"I know that but they don't...I hate hearing them talk shit about my girl."

"Oh you can run your mouth with everybody else but them? Ha! If they can't understand that you have a family it's time to start re evaluating who you have in your life."

I just took a deep breath and rubbed my head.

She was right though. Sabrina and my girls come first no matter what.

"About this whole marriage thing...I've been thinking."

"What? You got cold feet now?" She asked.

"Naw it ain't that, we most definitely getting married. But...I've really been thinking about making her sign a prenup."

My momma just busted out laughing.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"You've been knowing this girl since you were 12 and she's the one you wanna talk about a prenup with?"

"I just gotta have my back. Just incase shit hit the fan I know I'll be good. I'll take care of my baby no doubt but if we get divorced Sabrina could end up hating me and wanna take everything. I know I've known her for a long time but that's as my best friend. I've always loved her but once you get in a relationship you see another side."

"Well I'm gonna stay out of that...talk to her. And do it soon, don't blind side her with it."

"I asked her to go pick up a package for me it was the paperwork. She probably waiting to cuss my ass out."

"I don't think she's going to take that too well."

"Ima take her out in public and tell her....you think you can watch Reign tomorrow night?"