Chapter 14- You Are My World

12:45PM 1/8/17

I wake up, lifting my head off Ryan's chest. January 8th. Today is his birthday. I flip my hair out of my face and start leaving little kisses all up his neck. I look down to see a tent in his pants, either being caused by me or the time of day. His eyes flutter open darting towards me, filled with lust.

"It's your birthday.. What would you like?" I ask innocently.

"You." He breathes.

I grin a little bit and sit up, straddling his hips. I lean down and kiss him passionately. He grips my hips with his hands.

"I think I love you, Echo." He says pulling away a bit.

My eyes flick all around his face trying to think of what to say next. I think I'll just admit what I know deep down is true.

"I never would have expected to fall in love with you, but I have. I think I love you more than I would ever like to admit. You've changed my viewpoint on so many things... You saved me from my own mind.. And I love you for that. There's no going back now, not that I would ever want to though. So happy birthday Ryan. I know I love you."

I've never seen anyone smile bigger than he did that day, and I would never want to, because his smile is my light.

He is my world.

And I never want it to be any different.

~~~~

AN:
Word Count: 300 words!
Sup my children, I am a bad author heh u kids like this story I guess so I need to update more than once every few million years. Enjoy this happy period of time while you can, it won't last long. Xx
Signing off.
-Autumn