Chapter 4- Regrets And Open Wounds

10:28AM 12/16/16

I slowly drag one of Samantha's victims out of the house piece by piece. It takes a few trips but I get it done. I limp my way back into the house. Recently I shattered all the bones in my left ankle and its taking a while to heal. Best birthday present right? Today I turn 22 but no one knows that, thankfully. We've been able to stay at Chris's house for a few years now. No one has found us.

Once I get into the house I turn around and close the door accidentally twisting my shattered ankle in the process. I take in a sharp breath just as someone is walking into the room.

"Angelo can you go get me a needle from Megan please?" I ask him.

He nods and walks away and to her room, soon arriving a few moments later with the thick needle.

"Thanks." I give him a weak smile.

He smiles back sympathetically and goes to his bedroom.

I limp my way to the couch and plop down on it. I pull my leg up to where my calf is resting on my knee. Slowly I insert the needle into my ankle letting out a brief cry of pain along the way. I inject the thin liquid into my ankle and a few seconds later it feels way better. I stand up and start walking to my room when a knock on the door stops me. I turn back around and walk to the door. I open it to find a man... Oh shit he's from the FBI. Oh well I guess we'll just use him for testing. He has brown hair that's shaved at both sides and is slicked back in the middle along with a nose ring and brown eyes. He stands in front of the door in all black and pulls out a badge showing he's an agent from the FBI.

"I have a warrant to search the residence." He says as he holds up a piece of paper, putting the badge away.

I step away from the door and he walks in. I follow behind him then push him to the floor. He falls on his back with an "umf" noise. He tries to get up but I hold him down. Soon enough it becomes too hard to hold him down with just my hands so I straddle his lap, holding his arms above his head with one hand.

"Chris!" I shout up the stairs.

He walks down the stairs and looks at me. The agent continues to stare at me.

"Yeah?" Chris asks from the bottom of the stairs.

"Can you get me the handcuffs?" I ask.

He nods and makes his way up the stairs.

"Do you have any weapons on you?" I ask the man underneath me.

"No."

I pull the small pistol out of my back pocket and turn it off safety, pointing it at him.

"Do you have any weapons on you?" I ask again, the tip of the gun pressed against his forehead.

"There's a pocket knife in my back pocket." He answers.

I nod and slide my hand under him, awkwardly taking the knife out. I pop it open and look at the knife in awe. This is a nice blade for a pocket knife.

"What's your name?" I ask putting my attention back on him.

"Robby." He answers.

I slam the knife into the wooden floors right next to his head.

"Real name please." I say getting annoyed with his lies.

"Ryan."

"Ryan....."

"Ryan Sitkowski." He states his full name.

"Well then Ryan Sitkowski. I don't think you'll be completely useless." I say an evil smirk on my face.