Chapter 2- Getting Away From Los Angeles

2:19PM 7/18/13

Samantha and Megan run into my room, Samantha in tears and Megan with a look of fear plastered on her face.

"What's wrong?" I ask sitting up, since I was laying on my back and staring at the ceiling above my bed.

"Fuck I'm so sorry Echo, I tried to get a guy for Megan's new experiment but he figured out something was fishy and called the cops. This was like an hour ago and the cops are on their way, I just know it. I'm so sorry." Samantha cries, obviously scared.

"Shh shh it's okay Sam. We'll just go live with Chris." I sooth her.

"O-okay. When do we leave?-" if she was going to say anything else, now she's definitely not.

"Come out with your hands held high! If you are not out in five minutes we will have to take action and forced entry will take place!" A stern male voice- that I assume is an officer -sounds from outside.

I think for a second before I come up with a plan. I peek out my bedroom window without the police men noticing, to see that there are only four officers. One by the front door with another standing behind him, and two by their car. We can easily take them down.

"Now. Okay I have a plan but it could be risky. Megan since you are less violent than we are you will walk outside and 'surrender'. Me and Sam will get on the roof and get rid of the cops with silenced pistols. We'll be good to go. You guys in?" I explain to them.

They both nod and we split up. Me and Samantha go get the pistols and meet back in the living room with Megan.

"Can you guys not shoot one of them? I still need a test subject." Megan asks.

We nod and we all embrace each other in a hug. After we break apart, me and Samantha run to the top floor of the house and climb onto the roof silently. None of the officers notice we are up here. We look down at the people below us and see Megan slowly walking out the front door with her hands up. The officer that was behind the one at our door runs up and quickly cuffs her. Great now we need to get those off too? Sometimes being a psychotic serial killer is such hard work!

"Well let's do this." Samantha says quietly.

I nod and she takes down the two cops by the car quickly, and I take down the one that was originally knocking on our door. We both grow evil smirks when we see the look of fear on the last officers face. I jump down off the building and land right beside Megan, Samantha doing the same but landing next to the cop, both on our feet.

"Get her cuffs Sam." I say as I walk to the cop.

As Samantha is shooting off Megan's cuffs, I push the cop onto his knees and squat down to look at his face.

"Well," I pause to look at his name tag. The name David is crossed out and Dahvie was written next to it. "David." I say just to piss him off.

"Call me Dahvie that's why it's written on the name tag you satanic bitch." He spits.

"'You satanic bitch'!" I quote him. "Haven't heard that one before!" I laugh. I turn serious and an evil smirk grows on my face. "Just kidding. Well Dahvie. Unfortunately my friend here wants to test some shit on you." I pause to bring the gun in my hand to his forehead, a look of fear coating his features. "So sadly, I can't kill you here and now." I say the evil grin still on my face.

I slam the butt of the gun into his forehead just hard enough for it to make him pass out.

"Did you damage him?" Megan asks, rubbing her wrists.

"No. He'll be out for a few hours though so Sam get all these dead cops into their car and do your thing with them. Megan pack yours and Sams stuff please. I'll take asshole inside and pack my shit along with the stuff in the basement. Sam come help me in the basement when your done with the cops. I'll call Chris and tell him we're coming to Scranton. Everything clear?" I instruct.

They both nod their head and I nod back. Samantha starts dragging the bodies into the car and Megan runs inside to start packing. I pick up the bitch on the ground and walk inside, calling Chris and telling him what happened. He says we can stay with him and his roommate and they're both fine with it. Once that's done I start packing up everything I know and love, preparing to relocate ourselves for probably the 100th time by now.

~~~~

AN:
Word Count: 949 words!
Hello! Well this is the second chapter of my little story :) by the way if you did go check my bio for the updating schedule then sorry but I changed it. I will be updating this story on Mondays and Friday's and I will be updating Lost And Never Found(aka LANF) on Wednesdays. The picture up there or to the side is of what Megan looks like! By the way, Dahvie or David is supposed to be Dahvie Vanity so I'm sorry if I spelt his name wrong. I've seen it spelt Dahvie and Dahvey so I just decided to spell it Dahvie.
But yeah.
That's basically it.
See you guys next time :)
Signing off.
-Autumn