Chapter 5- Stay Away From Me

8:30PM 12/17/16

I hear a scream of pain coming from the living room. I shoot up from my bed and run into the room to see Samantha along with Ryan. Ryan has a knife in each thigh. Great.

"Sam you can't kill him yet Megan still needs to test a few things!" I say stepping in front of her.

The evil glow in her crystal eyes fades and leaves me with a normal girl.

"I-I'm sorry I don't know what came over me..." She mumbles.

"It's okay. Go get a victim for yourself I don't think you've messed around with that shit in a while. I'm going to patch him up." I say, mumbling the last part.

I turn to Ryan and swiftly remove the knifes in his legs. He screams in pain but I ignore it and pull him to his feet. I'm a dumbass, he won't be able to walk, duh. Fuck it I'll just carry him. I pick him up bridal style, putting a lot of pressure on my stomach wound and my shattered ankle. I bite my lip and squeeze my eyes closed for a moment before I make my way down to the basement, walking normally and ignoring the pain in my ankle. Whatever.

I lay him down on the table and slowly slide off his tight black jeans, leaving him in just boxers. He whimpers in pain because of the friction between the cuts and his jeans. I sigh as I look at him. He lost a lot of blood but not enough to where he would need a transplant. I lightly rinse the wounds to get all the blood off and I eventually succeed. I mess with my stud lip piercing a bit while thinking and staring at his legs.

"Okay." I start and sigh. "So these are pretty deep stab wounds. Luckily nothing important got cut on the inside of your legs but you absolutely will need stitches... And I will need to give them to you." I finish.

He nods.

"By the way your jeans are fucked." I say casually.

He sighs.

Is he that sad about those damn jeans? Whatever.

"Angelo!" I call for him.

He steps in the room.

"Yeah?"

"Can you get me the disinfectant and healing creams from Megan please?" I ask.

He nods and walks away, a few minutes later coming back with the items.

"Thank youuu." I say and drag out the end of the word 'you'.

He chuckles, "No problem."

He walks out of the room, leaving me and Ryan alone. I rub the disinfectant cream on both openings and let it soak in while I get a needle and thread. I walk back over to him and he looks really scared.

"I'm not going to lie to you... This will hurt horribly. Worse than a tattoo. Just telling you ahead of time." I warn him.

He looks horrified now. What did you expect me to say? Im not the best at making people feel better, considering I usually dissect them after a day or two of knowing them.

I start putting the stitches in his left leg and when I'm about halfway through he looks like he's going to cry.

"Do you want to take a break?" I ask.

He nods, "Please."

When I step away, the leg I was working on starts bleeding a bit, so I take a few paper towels and hold them on it lightly.

"Does Megan really have more stuff to test on me?" He asks in a small voice.

I hesitate, "I don't know." I say this and look into his eyes at the same time.