Trapped with killers

Robyn (POV)

The gong is heard and I sprint to the cornucopia and grab what's closest to me. I got a bag and a belt of knives. I see the bow but before I can go for it I am kicked in the back. I land on the floor hard. I turn to see the girl from 4 with a spear pointed at my heart.

" any last words ' Capitols' star'?" She asks mockingly.

I kick her in the knee hard and she falls. I get up and run while mocking what she said. I keep running until I am safely in the forest section. I stop and sit by a tree to look through my bag.

5 dried slices of apple.

3 cracker packs of 2.

Some first aid crap.

A litre water bottle. Full. Yes.

Water purifier.

3 sickles. Nice.

Ok, not that bad actually. I suddenly hear footsteps running towards me. I hide behind the tree and wait to see who it is. Jewels. I smile and come out of hiding. She sees me and sighs.

" thank god I found you Robyn, I was panicking." Jewels said.

" Its ok were together now." I say gently. I see that she has a small bag with her.

" I only have a sickle and some dried fruit. I found out that wade went into the mountain area. Can we look for him?" Jewels says.

" Ok sure but if we don't find him by the time its getting dark we sleep, ok." I say.

Jewels nods so we start walking. I go first as I don't want her getting hurt.

Finnick (POV) didn't see that coming did ya. Whahahahah.

I watch as my tributes run but I cant help but look at Robyn. She is one if the first ones there and is know grabbing bags. I look to see Wade grabbing a spear and sword and running off. When I look at Coral I see her behind Robyn. Oh no. She kicks her to the ground and I find myself taking in a breath. Coral says something but I don't really hear it. Then I see Coral on the floor. What?

I lost Robyn but I know she's safe. I let out a breath and see Johanna look at me. What? From the time I spent with Robyn we have become close. I really like her but only one tribute can win. For the first time, I want my tributes to be killed. I need her back.

Wait, did I just say that. Oh god.

Robyn (POV)

We have been walking around for hours. I think, And we found nothing. Its getting dark so I start to look for a safe place to camp. I see a large tree that looks steady so I decide to climb it.

" Hey jewels, I think we should climb that tree. We will be safe for tonight ok." Jewels only nods and starts to climb the tree after I start. Once we are a reasonable distance up I stop and help jewels to the branch. We then hear the capitol anthem. I look up nervously. I noticed 10 cannons went off while we were walking. This should be interesting.

The boy from 3.

Both tributes from 5.

Both from 6.

Boy from 8.

Girl from 9.

Girl from 10.

Girl from 11.

No Wade. No Coral. No Jake. Okay then.

Thanks for reading luv ya. Xxxxxxx