Pretty boy and cocky boy

Robyn (POV)

The next few days of training are uneventful. Me, Jewels and wade practice and teach each other. Jake and the careers laugh at us so from time to time me and wade show our second best weapon to shut them up. I still haven't used knives because I'm saving that for the demonstration tomorrow. Lets hope Haymitch's plan works, right.

Another thing I have been doing is going up to the roof alot. Most of the time I should be sleeping but who gives a crap. This evening is no different. I excuse myself from dinner and without anyone seeing head up to the roof.

As I get to the top I am welcomed by the capital view and a certain pretty boy I have become fast friends with.

"Hey pretty boy, what you trying to avoid tonight." I say in a loud voice to try to startle him.

" HaHaHa very funny but since when was I pretty boy?" Finnick asks

" Since yesterday. Its between that and Finn." I say shrugging my shoulders.

" I prefer pretty boy." Finn ( whahaha the name lives on) says with another annoying smirk on his face.

" Of course you do." I say walking over and standing by the railing with finn." I've got the demonstration in front of gamemakers tomorrow and i was wondering If I could get some tips as Haymitch is off with Jake the career." I say clearly annoyed at my district escort and partner.

" Ohhhhh someone's pissed." Finn says jokingly. " yeah just show your best moves. From what I heard from wade you are amazing at aiming and light in you feet, show them that. An 8 up would be good for your district. What's this about Jake anyway?"

" Basically Jake joined the careers and is there escape plan I'm guessing. If they need one to die it will be him because he's from 12. He told Haymitch and now he can't stop talking about it to everyone. seriously its like he's being set up to die and the others are glad." I say ranting just a little bit.

" wow ok I guess just let it happen. He sounds like a career to me." Finn says.

"How so"

" He is cocky, idiotic and blind to other peoples strategies." Finn says matter of factly with a smile on his face. Not a smirk though, a real smile.

" thanks pretty boy. I should be going. Big day tomorrow" I say with a mock capitol accent.

"ok but I should really give you a nickname." Finn says a smirk returning to his face.

" tell me when you figure that one out." I say as I walk into the elevator. The doors close without me telling them to. The elevator goes strait to the bottom floor where I am met by the district one male. Yay. This should be fun.

"well if it isn't the beauty from 12. Hercules is my name, but I assume you already knew that." Hercules says smugly.

Ok I thought finnick was the worst at this. But seriously Hercules. That's the name they give there child. Uhhhhhhhhh.

" awwww you think I'm beautiful. " I say with mock admiration. I don't think he got the mock part because his eyes lit up a second before replying.

" yeah if you wanted to have some fun before the games then....." Yes elevator perfect timing.

" sorry this is my stop. See ya tomorrow I say as I get out and close the elevator. What is it with men and there ego today. At leased Finns was fake.

So what should Robyn's nickname from Finnick be. Its up to you. Thanks for reading.xxxxxx shout out to @vanehopeodair.