Gamemakers

Robyn (POV)

Why am I so nervous. I have been waiting for 5 and a half hours now to go in and we are currently at district 11. Jewels and wade have already gone. Wade came out looking pleased but so did all the careers. Speaking of careers, guess what self centered asshole winked at me as he entered AND existed.

District 1's very own. Hercules.

Jake just got called so I am the only one in this room. That means I am left to my thoughts. That is never good. Before I can go into a spiral of regret my name is called. I walk in and pass Jake who looks angry. Oh this should be good.

All the gamemakers are talking amongst themselves and eating. Well nice for you to take our deaths seriously.

"ahum. Robyn Star district 12" I say confidently. No one does anything. They just Continue eating. I raise ny eyebrow as they all stop as a PIG comes in. Really nice to know a pig is more interesting than me. I quickly get an idea and take a bow from the rack and aim it at the pig's eye. I wait for everyone to be out of the way. I can't kill them. Sadly. I see my chance and let it fly. It lands strait in the pigs eye shocking all the gamemakers. They all turn to look at me.

" Robyn Star district 12" I repeat and then go to the knife range. I put down my bow and pick up 6 knives. The fist 2 knives I simply throw at there hearts. Bulls eyes. The next 2 I place between the eyes of the dummies.I close my eyes and throw the next knife. It lands in the middle on the forehead. I then stare at the head gamemaker and let the last one fly into the dummies private area if it was a guy. I smile at the gamemakers 'Innocently' ,bow and walk out.

When I get beck to my floor I see Jake, Effie, Haymitch, Cinna, Jake's stylist Portia and both prep teams. I take a deep breath and walk into the room. When they see me they amediatly ask alot of questions.

" How did you do darling?"

" what score did you think you get?"

" What did you do?"

Wow I here I was thinking Jake was the superstar.

" Ok to answer all your questions at once, I thought I did well. I would estimate an 8 out of 12 and I threw knives and fired an arrow at this pig's eye. So now I am going to bed call me when the scores are being announced!" I say quickly as I head if to my room. I made it half way down the corridor until I heard Effie scream " you did what?" .

Oops.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::: Time skip ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I was in my room when the scores where about to start so I got called into the main room and sat down. I can feel Effie death stare me and I can see out of the corner of my eye Haymitch smirk. Ok then.

Most of the scores where average for there districts and I was proud of Jewels score.

D1: Hercules= 10 Diamond= 10

D2: Chase= 10 Harmony = 9

D3: Milo = 7 Lottie= 8

D4: Wade=9 (yes wade) Coral= 8

D5: Taylor= 6 Hope= 7

D6: Caspar=7 Emilie= 6

D7: Theodore= 8 Jewels= 7 ( yay!!!!)

D8: Harrison= 6 Lola= 5

D9: Brooke= 7 Honey= 6

D10: Rayon= 6 Claudia= 5

D11: Samson= 7 Gretel= 5

Ok here we go.

District 12's Jake Grayson with a ..... 9.

Everyone cheers. That's a pretty good score. Jake looks quite smug about it too.

And finally the capital's star Robyn Star with a score of ......... 11 wow!

I was shocked. Everyone around me started to scream. Haymitch soon congratulated me with the usual " good job sweetheart" and Effie actually hugs me. Me. Jake is the only one not celebrating. He is just glaring at me. Sorry but you just got out classed mate.

Thanks for reading. Still open for options for finnick's nickname for Robyn. Xxxxxxxx