Interview

Robyn (POV)

I am awakened by a high pitch gasp. This should be fun. I roll over and groan as I hear Effie.

"Oh darling you need to get out of bed. Come on up up up! Today will be simply delightful. We will have you practice your manners and walking in heels and then you will be pampered by your prep team, given to Cinna and prepared for your interview. How exciting!" Effie said gleaming.

Oh how exciting.

:::::::::::::::::: Time Skip ::::::::::::::::::::::

So far today I have spent 2 hours walking in dangerously high heels. I almost broke my ankle 13 times. I swear if the games don't kill me, heels will.

After that I went through the actual interview tactics with Haymitch which I did ok at I guess. It only took and hour at most. Then I was shipped of to my prep team where I was waxed, again. Then I was scrubbed raw while they gossip about some capital crap. After another 3 hours I was pushed into a room where Cinna was waiting.

" Hey there's the capital's star" Cinna says smiling mockingly.

"Uhhhhh, not you too" I say dramatically.

" Don't worry, I'm still sain, but you are beautiful enough to own the title"

" thanks to you" I said " anyway what kind of dress am I going to wear?"

" Oh its a surprise so put this blindfold on !!!"

I did as I was told (for once) and put on the blindfold. I could feel them doing things but I couldn't see it. It was frustrating.

After way to long I was told to stand up. I was helped into my dress and guided into my heels. Cinna told me I could pull of my blindfold and I did quickly.

Wow.

My red hair was flowing down my shoulder in loose waves. I had black eyeliner and mascara on and my eyes and strong, deep red lips. I look strong. I looked beautiful.

I had a simple strapless black dress with black heels. The dress was short but pretty. Though a bit simple for the capitol. What was his plan?

" Ok, remember to press the button by the left side of your dress when your ready. It will make for one hell of a show." Cinna says smiling. Ok I get I now.

" Thank you Cinna" is all I could say. Almost speechless.

" you should go ." Cinna says as he guides me to a line of tributes. Yay.

Most of the girls were looking at me with something I haven't seen before. I think it was jealousy. All the guys were just staring at me. Weird. I just stand there not really paying attention until I see Jake finishing up. He was just talking about how great he was. Typical.

" And know lady's and gentlemen, the last but definitely not least tribute, the capital's star........ Robyn Star!" Caesar shouts really enthusiastically.

I walk out onto the stage to hear screaming. And alot. I put on my act and walk ' sexily ' towards Caesar.

" well my dear you look beautiful but quite simple, where's are shining star?" Caesar says with a fake pout earning some shouts from the crowed.

" well I am saving something for the end of the interview but even I don't know what it is yet." I say with a chuckle at the end.

" Oh I hope so but for know tell us why you volunteered, everyone was touched." The crowed scream again.

" well I don't really have any family but my best friends family took me in. They gave me a home, I couldn't really rip their family up by Katniss coming into the games." I say truthfully.

"I see and how did your parents die." Wow strait to the point.

" Oh in a mining accident. Its not that rare." I say

" Right i think there are some thing's we all want to know. How did you get that amazing score and is there a lucky man that stole your heart?" Caesar said excitedly.

" well the score is a secret to be revealed in the arena and as for the man question, well I have amazing friends that are guys but other than that no." I say trying to smirk a bit.

" really, well I bet any guy in this room would be happy to be your boyfriend. Am I right?" Caesar says to the crowed. Huge screams followed.

" ok so we are just about out of time so I would love to know what your surprise is." Caesar said.

"Ok can you turn off the lights please." I say.

They do and I press the button. I look down to see my dress growing into a full length gown and then the whole thing started to glow like a star. The crowed screamed louder than ever. All I could do was smile out at the crowed.

" wow, well you certainly look like a star Robyn." Caesar says after they turn on the lights.

" well I do try." I say smirking.

" well you and Cinna are both stars. We have come to the end of our interview so we will see you in the arena. Everybody, Robyn star."

I walk of the stage to screaming. As I walk away I catch a cirtain pretty boy staring at me as I leave. Ok then.

Thanks for reading. I think I have the nickname now but am open for options. Xxxxxxx