Animal

Jack's(my) P.O.V
I never got any memories during the snowball fight... That was a few days ago. But i have been getting more comfortable using my powers and talking to others. I was never really shy when i was human but i am with the Guardians.

We've been visiting Jamie and his friends ever since the snowball fight too but its usually just me, the other Guardians cant because they have work to do. "So, any memories?" Cupcake asked, getting my attention as we sat in a meadow in the woods. I looked at her as everyone else watched me.

"I.... No actually. Not since the other day." I sighed, looking up at the sky.

SNAP!

My head shot in the direction the sound came from and a pair of rabid german shepards emerged from the wooded area. I stood up, prepared to fight as the kids got behind me. "Jack, whatever you do, dont look them in the eyes. They'll get angrier..." Jamie warned but it was too late.

"I've saved people in my village from wolves and dogs before.... I know how to fight." I told him. I handed Jamie my staff and realized these were no ordinary shepards... They were made out of black sand. "B-but dont u need this?!" He asked followed by a few 'yeah!'s.

I looked back at him and smirked. "Lets rock this mother." And the dogs charged. I rolled my sleves up and did the same, swiftly dodging them. I growled, egging them on and they circled me. I bent down on all fours and looked at Jamie and his friends.

As i looked at their scared and worried faces, a memory began to cloud my vision. "No!" I gripped my head. "Not now! Stupid memory!" I shouted to no one and barely dodged an attack from both dogs. I kicked one and punched the other in the stomach.

The one i punched recovered quickly and grabbed my hood in its jaws. I gasped for air as it dragged me as the hood choked me. I got a firm stance on the ground with my hands and flipped over the dog, forcing it to let my hood go.

I opened my hand and slapped the dog upside the head. The dog's head foze and dissolved into dust and the other shepard fled. I panted and growled as it ran. "Jack!" Was the last thing i heard as the memory reseufaced.

I was looking at those faces. So scared and hopeless. Then gold light filled the air. Sand... It was dream sand....

And the memory faded. "Jack?" Jamie asked. I looked at him. "Sorry..." He nodded and handed my staff to me. "What was that? You were like an animal out there... Literally!" Monty asked. I shrugged, "Dunno.... But it kind of felt good..." I pondered.