176th-186th

Loki? Um I'm kinda new here, I saw this little kitty in the palace and he's quite adorable, Whiskers is what his name tag says, Is he yours? *Hidden* Um I would like to join the army if that's alright. I pledge my loyalty to you and you only my lord.*unhidden* ~Jackie

 Daughter_Of_Mischief

Loki:

She's not mine but she hangs around here a lot. She can talk too so feel free to talk to her. 

*hidden

welcome to my army. *smiles mischievously

*unhidden

Again I just like being evil so don't take it personally. Anyways I made you pudding here. *hands pudding* I promise on Odin's beard I didn't poison it. *plays with your hair* you should stop ask Thor if you can at least like have a week to walk outside. It must suck in here. *rolls pin door laughing* damn that is so hard and cheeky to be nice. *streaks pudding back and takes helmet* *disappears in poof of air* why is your hair so soft? It isn't like you have a shower in here. Or do you?

 smiley6284

Loki:

Dont touch my hair only Frigga's allowed to do that.

Believe me, ive tried to convince them to let me take a stroll in the garden but Odin just laughed and Thor couldnt do anything about that. 

And the worst parent of the year award goes to.....*drum roll.....ODIN

Seriously who else agrees?

My hair is naturally soft. And we have baths here not showers. 

Thank you Lord Loki. I hope that you do; it'd be so exciting if you liked it! It'd make me feel like an accomplished author, even if the book isn't finish yet.

That's sad that you don't celebrate Thanksgiving. It's my... 4th favorite holiday. 1st is Halloween, 2nd is Christmas & 3rd is Valentines Day. Do you celebrate any of those or any other holiday we have? To look up the other you could probably use you computer to search it. If you need help ask Thor, I'm sure he's hung around Banner & Stark enough to know how to use the Google search engine. And if not you could always ask anyone in your army; we would gladly help.

I completely forgot that chocolate pudding is your favorite!! Oh my Loki I'm going to make some right now & send it to you. *send* I'm really sorry I totally forgot & now I feel all guilty... I'll just make more pudding.

What do you do to drown your sorrows Loki? Cause we all no you have allot, no offense.

Hey I was listening to the song 'Lollipop' by the Chordettes and thinking about you (what else would I be thinking of?) and this random nickname popped into my head: 'Lokipop'. Cause in the song the ladies are singing about their husband and how they call him lollipop cause he's sweet so I figured we could call you Lokipop!!! Would you be okay with that? It's not an insult, it's a compliment cause we're saying you're sweet but still Loki. :)

Also, how many children do you have? I've never heard of Váli and Narfi. Care to explain them to me? I'm sure we're all curious.

I think that's it... My questions are always really long! Oh well.

~Erin