308th-312th questions

*pats Thor on the back* Hey Thor what's your favorite flavor of Pop-Tart? *plays with Thor's kitten* aww he is so cute! His name was Lighting right? 

Loki! I was walking around shield looking for some plant that Cleo needed to make a potion and I saw a girl there in a cage, I think she was part of the army. Would you like me to assist her in escaping? @dracosgirl1

 PinkPikachuXD

Loki:

(Thor- any, love them all and yes his name is Lightning)

Yes, help her escape but make sure nobody notices you. First let he know who you are first and tell her Loki sent you so she knows that your're part of the army.

Hello Loki, 

Im sorry i don't post a question everytime, i am usually very busy, having to rebuild my home has something to do with that, along with work

How would you suggest i tell Fury i dont want to join SHIELD, without getting myself thrown in a cell? 

Ive been locked away during my stay in Rome, and i dont wish for it to happen again.

Whats your favorite spell to perform? Oh and Thor its ok to be heart broken about Jane, i promise you'll find someone better than her someday

~

Amethyst Storm

 thebrat95203

Loki:

Unless you've done something to "piss him of" like kill mortals or destroy Manhattan he has no reason to throw you in a cell for refusing to join SHIELD.

My favorite spell is the one were I make copies of myself because no one can tell if its actually me or not because I've made it so that they can be solid as wel as holigrams.

(Thor- thank you for your kind words but I will never find someone like Jane)

heyy you didn't answer my other question! oh well, I hacked into shield, leaked info, and put the most funny video of Stark on their website thingy, and 'Fury' still isn't annoyed enough for me what should I do?

 Tym_Lady_of_Galifrey

Loki:

I didnt? What was it then? 

Steal his eyepatch? 

 hey Loki? 

Do you think you would ever forgive Thor and become an avenger? If not would you at least let some of us humans who are totally awesome be your awesome league of people who are total Loki fans?

 smiley6284

Loki:

I dont care what THor does on his free time. All I care about is that he betrayed me. I dont care if he decides to join a bunch of mortals and play hero on Midgard Im not angry at him for that reason. 

And sure, you can join my army if thats what your'e asking.

~Loki Laufeyson

Keep commenting!