381st-387

Dear king Loki, Its been awhile since i last spoke with you, though i have my reasons, and im not weak minded! I did take your advice on sleeping more, it helped tremendously. I've always spent about three hours a day working on different types of puzzles. Just out of curiosity, will you be able to visit earth once you are finally released? And what is the best prank you've ever pulled on Thor? Amethyst: Hello Prince Loki, im actually quite amazed you dont remember me. Though i must confess it has been a while since you last saw me. I have not seen asgard in a many years, you were but a boy when i saw you last, a very devious little boy at that. Thor i can not believe you forgot to come see me during your last visit! How dare you forget to visit your beloved teacher! *drinks my tea* Also Thor! Stop calling people mortals and throwing around your title, its extremely tacky, and you better have read the book i left you! Loki you'll come a visit me as soon as your free wont you? And how limited are your powers in that cell? And how in Valhalla are you able to maintain proper hygiene? Im amazed how large your army has grown, well done my young apprentice. Until next time my darlings! ~Amethyst Storm

Thebrat95203

Loki:

When I am released I will be under house arrest for a while since my sentence in jail has been reduced so I will only be able to stay in Asgard.

Lets see, the best prank I played on Thor..... Ah yes, when we were 16 years of age I came across a magical charm that I happened to be powerful enough to use. It made the whole universe forget about Thor's existence. Only for a day though. since nobody recognised him he was thrown into the dungeon for trespassing. not even Odin recognised his own son. But what I had forgotten to so was free him from the dungeon before dawn so that when the guards found the prince of Asgard once they remembered he was the prince Odin would not question me. So as a consequence I was put in the dungeon for a whole month. Not very fair if you ask me.

Ah hello Amethyst

As soon as I am free I'd be glad to pay you a visit.

My powers are completely gone in this cell and there is absolutely no mischief going on in here *hidden nope just kidding there's a lot of mischief going in in here. my powers are weak but they are not completely gone. I am becoming stringer everyday but will not risk attempting an escape as I will be released from this cell soon.

*unhidden

And about proper hygiene, I am allowed a bath a day as I am still a prince.

Soon my army shall include all of Midgard!! Ehehehehehe he

Thor: you think you are so tough but actually you are a prissy, cowardly princess. Your anger is hilarious! Loki: What would you do if you had to live Tony Stark for a month?

-Tym_lady_of_Galifrey

Loki:

(Thor: How dare you you pathetic petty mortal! I happen to be a Prince! I have fought in more battles than you can even count! how dare you insult the son of Odin in such a manner!)

I agree, his anger is hilarious when it's not directed at me.

If I had to live with that pathetic mewling quim for a month I would kill him. that simple. without that armour he cowers behind he is useless.

Thor wrestle? and not what I was talking about. I send you some wrestle videos(send videos) Hidden Me and shield is not on good turns. I can of steal iron man suit and went joy riding.So that out of the question. unhidden What is the most funny thing Thor has done? either than the wedding dress. hidden Loki the with blue hair is of asgain but He was kick out but here the kicker He join the other but The other kick him out for plotting to kill him need he is after me because he found out I from asgain am go tonight and see if heimdal let me up. Also Loki I think you tell about jane and the blue hair man. I them talking about marry each other. but it is my opinon it is your up to you. unhidden I mean when you got out of prison will you.

- Marvel_army_girl

Loki:

*Hidden

Well that's a problem, I think you should apologise and do whatever necessary to be on their good side again. I need people on the inside.

* unhidden

The funniest thing Thor has done is when he was younger his first love broke his heart. he spent a whole month locked up in his chambers sobbing. you could hear him throughout the whole palace! that may not be the funniest buts all I could think of right now.

(Thor- trust not my brother for he's a liar!"

*hidden

I'm planning on telling him soon I just don't know how to tell him. I know I should tell him before he finds out from someone else but I don't know if I can do it. I've never seen him so happy with anybody else. I never thought he'd be the type to settle down with somebody but Jane changes him.

Let me know if Heimdall let you in.

*unhidden

I'm going to guess that you liked the video games then since you can't stop playing them. :) What's your favorite video game? And do you let Thor have turns? If so, what's his favorite video game too? :)

Erinroseh123

Loki:

Frigga paid me a visit a few days ago and took my video games since I wouldn't stop using them... anyway my favourite was the one with the cute little yellow beasts with the ears. And I tried to let Thor play but he did not understand how to use it.

I got in hehe! Not gonna say how, but Ebony is warming up to me after I helped one of the kittens, there so cute! I may or may not have put green hair dye in Thor's shampoo >:D *hidden* I actually didn't put anything but l want to see his reaction! Your mischief is really rubbing in on me! *unhidden* /\____/\ ( =^ . ^=) ~Whiskers

PinkPikachuXD

Loki:

*hidden lets see what he says about the shampoo. glad you're learning my way of mischief

*unhidden

(Thor- you did what?! no my hair! my beautiful hair how dare you!

*starts rubbing hair frantically

How will I ever get it back to normal! No I'm beginning to see a hint of green on it!

*loud screams heard throughout the palace)

Loki